• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Title: Maze Shuffle! Everyone Hustle!!

Habunake

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
I thought it was a joke also.

Airs September 13th. No further info.

Hopefully it refers to the dance, "The Hustle"

Ooh.

A maze episode, huh?

This one sounds like fun!! ^_^

I don't get the "hustle" part though....

I'm trying to remember, but the only Maze I can think of around this part is Wayward Cave.

Oh, I see....

Well, whatever it is, I'm sure the maze that Ash and everyone enter will be very interesting. ^^

I wonder if this episode will be similar to the awesome Trick House episode, back in Pokemon Advanced? XD

Could mean the Unown cave, but I doubt it this early on. Still, if it's a September air, it's a good month away. I hope it is though, the other Unown episode was awesome.

Well, it's time again for somebody to say something ridiculous. And I shall take that opportunity.

JIGGLYPUFF COMEZ BACK!

^^ Sorry 'bout that. Yeah, could be Wayward Cave. That way we might just get another Game-Partner in anime. A useless Game-Partner, but one nonetheless! :p

The Mismagius episode seems kinda alike to the Unown episode, Giant Pokemon included.

JIGGLYPUFF COMEZ BACK!
No, obviously Regigigas will get down and do the shuffle.

Jigglypuff was last seen in a maze. Not that it means anything...

This sounds like it will be another fun filler.

I got Forest Grump/Hole Lotta Trouble Deja Vu...

We've been having quite a lot of filler lately, I wonder why the writers all of a sudden are slowing down?

Isn't the next Gym NOT at Hearthrome City? So essentially we're going there for Dawn's next Contest, we may see Ash meet the Gym leader...but either he won't battle her or he'll lose...and then we have to spend yet another 10 episodes getting to the real next Gym?

You'd think they'd get to Hearthrome a little quicker considering that's not where Ash will get his third badge. Jesus.

Um...Gary + Hunter J..Filler?

We've only had 8 episodes since Eterna, including one with Happiny evolving, one with Cynthia appearing and Paul getting backstory, and possibly Ash capturing Hippopotin.

So really, only Pikachu's In Charge, Electrike Practice Center, and Mismagius' Nightmare can be counted as fillers...and even then Pikachu's in Charge was pretty dang awesome.

I'm wondering because unless the writers have Ash get his Gym badges out of order, we're going to go to Hearthrome only for Dawn's Contest, and then we'll have to wait a long time before he gets to the town with the third badge in the games.

There was a pretty long gap of episodes between Roark and Gardenia, somewhere around 18 episodes between the two badges. We're already at 9 episodes between the last Gym, but if Ash doesn't earn a badge at Hearthrome, then it could be another 18 episode or more gap between the three Gyms.

Yeah, I'm guessing it's a Contest in Hearthrome then on to Veilstone, then through Solaceon, then to Pastoria, before returning to Hearthrome.

Your wanton speculation fails. Hustle is Togetic's ability. This episode is about the return of Misty and Togekiss' debut.

As for what I really hope happens in this episode, TR and the twerps need to get lost in the maze and mixed up. I always like seeing the interactions of the characters when they're not around the other members of their respective groups.

Yeah, I'm guessing it's a Contest in Hearthrome then on to Veilstone, then through Solaceon, then to Pastoria, before returning to Hearthrome.

Don't they have to go through Solaceon Town to get to Veilstone City?

Maybe Solaceon is the next contest after Hearthome....

Ah, you're right. Maybe they will do Pastoria first then?

My first thought was there being a hedge maze infront of the Pokémon Mansion, I know there isn't, but they could always make one. But I guess that's to out of the way :p

Your wanton speculation fails. Hustle is Togetic's ability. This episode is about the return of Misty and Togekiss' debut.

I realize you were joking, but just for the record (AKA preventative measures against annoying n00bs), it's not the same kind of Hustle.

[insert pic of a card saying "YAMATOの日本語の授業 Yamato's Japanese Lecture" and a sound file of some guy saying "It's time for another installment of Yamato's Japanese Lecture" over a cliche jingle]

OK, now in Japan, the ability we English players know as "Hustle" is called はりきり "Harikiri" (which translates to pretty much the same thing). The Japanese title to this episode is 迷路でシャッフル!みんなでハッスル!! "Meiro de Shaffuru! Minna de Hassuru!!" Notice that they use the English words for "shuffle" and "hustle". Therefor, this "hustle", and the "Hustle" that Togechick uses are not the same, so don't expect any comebacks, alright?

[insert same pic and sound file, except the guy says "This has been Yamato's Japanese Lecture"]

(What I'd give for someone to actually make those XD... curse my lack of a mic -_-)

Last edited:
Yamato-san does a good job, we really should assign you to translate all the rampant speculation/rumours that goes on with the anime on the Japanese forums.*

* and yes, I realize we're stetching a joke a little too far

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom