• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

New Title (Second to Last AG)

Habunake

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
AG-191-End of a Journey, Yet Beginning of a Journey
------------------------------------------------------------
Now, I dunno if this is confirmed yet, can someone look into this.

This title is vague though, probably will involve Ash going home and a team will be made for Shinou.

Tothenines

Reaction score
Ah, our standard "I'm back in Pallet Town for one day, Mom!" episode.

Yay?

Habunake

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Yeah, seems like it.

This isn't confirmed, it sounds legit, but the person who posted it on Serebii didn't post a source.

Tothenines

Reaction score
I bet Aipom will be back on Ash's team before he heads to Shinou, that much is a given.

Habunake

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Okay, Pokeani has the title on it's board as airing 9/14, so I'm sure it's real.

Jukain

Aka: Sceptile
Reaction score
Thank you so much for ending the apocalypse scenario.

Habunake

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
I dunno....if you looked into the title you could interpret as Ash's Adventure ending, Hikari's Beginning.

But I'm going with Battle Frontier Ending, Shinou Beginnin

Jukain

Aka: Sceptile
Reaction score
So, we go on to the end, huh? Very well. Let the final AG decide.

Ashfangirl17

Reaction score
Habunake said:
I dunno....if you looked into the title you could interpret as Ash's Adventure ending, Hikari's Beginning.

But I'm going with Battle Frontier Ending, Shinou Beginnin
And I'll bet you 20$ that Ash will be going to Shinou as a new begining like he did for AG.

Zeta

Bulbapædist
Reaction score
There's no doubt Ash will go to Shino. The question is if he will continue to be the main protagonist, or if he will just walk off into the sunset.

Fizz

Reaction score
Serebii said:
Whats the betting that Pikachu destroys Hikari's Bike?
The writers are totally going to shake things up this time. Ash's mom will present him with a new bike which will be promptly destroyed by Hikari (who, for some reason, can use thunderbolt).

Ashfangirl17

Reaction score
Fizz said:
The writers are totally going to shake things up this time. Ash's mom will present him with a new bike which will be promptly destroyed by Hikari (who, for some reason, can use thunderbolt).
LOL I dought that but it sure would be um weird LOL. Besides normally Ash walks, hey'll probaly just meet Team Galxy first and than Hikari who will help defeat them. And hi Serebii were betting that Ash will be going to Shino, I'm saying yes and that he will remain the main character till he finishes his goal. He will most likely travel with Hikari next though and possibly Gary.

The Dude

The Dude Abides
Reaction score
No, no, no. She'll have a Pachirisu, who will destroy Ash's new bike. :p
Wow, another vague title. I do think that this confirms that they're doing the start-all-over thing again for Ash. He'll take only Pikachu and Aipom. Why two? Because he now realizes relying on one Pokemon can be dangerous. Just look at the beginning of Hoenn.
Anyhoo, in this episode he will decide to go to Shinou, pick up Aipom, and hang with his Pokemon, likely for a night. So-so. Everyone saw something of the sort coming.
Whether May will appear or not is totally up in the air. As Cybercubed/Scott85 will tell you.

Tothenines

Reaction score
I still think he should keep most of his AG team.

Sceptile barely got to do anything. It would be a waste to dump him so soon. Remember how Charizard was in the first Johto Gym battle? Maybe Sceptile will be in the first Shinou Gym battle.

Kasumi

It's tasting time!
Reaction score
And then dump him in a mysterious forest filled with super strong sceptiles? :p

The Dude

The Dude Abides
Reaction score
No, Sceptile will stay in a forest to defend POOR DEFENSELESS TREECKOS!
And become the deity for a large group of grass Pokemon.
Seriously, I'd love Skeppy to stay, as he is my favorite Pokemon. But the odds are not really in his favor. Though if Ash were to take three Pokemon with him to Shinou, it would be Pikachu, Sceptile, and Aipom.

Argy

∠(>w<) #634
Reaction score
I think Sceptile would go to Oak's before it would be released. He's too popular. At the worst they would do another Charizard Valley situation, so that would mean he wouldn't be really gone (Charizard sure isn't).