• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Title (Second to Last AG)

Habunake

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
AG-191-End of a Journey, Yet Beginning of a Journey
------------------------------------------------------------
Now, I dunno if this is confirmed yet, can someone look into this.

This title is vague though, probably will involve Ash going home and a team will be made for Shinou.

Ah, our standard "I'm back in Pallet Town for one day, Mom!" episode.

Yay?

Yeah, seems like it.

This isn't confirmed, it sounds legit, but the person who posted it on Serebii didn't post a source.

I bet Aipom will be back on Ash's team before he heads to Shinou, that much is a given.

Okay, Pokeani has the title on it's board as airing 9/14, so I'm sure it's real.

Thank you so much for ending the apocalypse scenario.

I dunno....if you looked into the title you could interpret as Ash's Adventure ending, Hikari's Beginning.

But I'm going with Battle Frontier Ending, Shinou Beginnin

So, we go on to the end, huh? Very well. Let the final AG decide.

Habunake said:
I dunno....if you looked into the title you could interpret as Ash's Adventure ending, Hikari's Beginning.

But I'm going with Battle Frontier Ending, Shinou Beginnin

And I'll bet you 20$ that Ash will be going to Shinou as a new begining like he did for AG.

There's no doubt Ash will go to Shino. The question is if he will continue to be the main protagonist, or if he will just walk off into the sunset.

Serebii said:
Whats the betting that Pikachu destroys Hikari's Bike?
The writers are totally going to shake things up this time. Ash's mom will present him with a new bike which will be promptly destroyed by Hikari (who, for some reason, can use thunderbolt).

Fizz said:
The writers are totally going to shake things up this time. Ash's mom will present him with a new bike which will be promptly destroyed by Hikari (who, for some reason, can use thunderbolt).

LOL I dought that but it sure would be um weird LOL. Besides normally Ash walks, hey'll probaly just meet Team Galxy first and than Hikari who will help defeat them. And hi Serebii were betting that Ash will be going to Shino, I'm saying yes and that he will remain the main character till he finishes his goal. He will most likely travel with Hikari next though and possibly Gary.

No, no, no. She'll have a Pachirisu, who will destroy Ash's new bike. :p
Wow, another vague title. I do think that this confirms that they're doing the start-all-over thing again for Ash. He'll take only Pikachu and Aipom. Why two? Because he now realizes relying on one Pokemon can be dangerous. Just look at the beginning of Hoenn.
Anyhoo, in this episode he will decide to go to Shinou, pick up Aipom, and hang with his Pokemon, likely for a night. So-so. Everyone saw something of the sort coming.
Whether May will appear or not is totally up in the air. As Cybercubed/Scott85 will tell you.

I still think he should keep most of his AG team.

Sceptile barely got to do anything. It would be a waste to dump him so soon. Remember how Charizard was in the first Johto Gym battle? Maybe Sceptile will be in the first Shinou Gym battle.

No, Sceptile will stay in a forest to defend POOR DEFENSELESS TREECKOS!
And become the deity for a large group of grass Pokemon.
Seriously, I'd love Skeppy to stay, as he is my favorite Pokemon. But the odds are not really in his favor. Though if Ash were to take three Pokemon with him to Shinou, it would be Pikachu, Sceptile, and Aipom.

I think Sceptile would go to Oak's before it would be released. He's too popular. At the worst they would do another Charizard Valley situation, so that would mean he wouldn't be really gone (Charizard sure isn't).

Please note: The thread is from 18 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom