• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

New Title "Yokan and Rotom"

Musashi

Clap Clap
Reaction score
From Serebii Forums:

Saw a post on Pokeani mentioning a title called:

羊羹と��*ト��*!

Which translates to "Yokan and Rotom"

Mori Yokan, is the Japanese name of the Old Gateau, the item you get in the Old Chateau. It's a type of jelly.

I don't see an airdate, but it seems to be from Pokefan Magazine which should officialy be coming out soon in Japan like tommorow.
It'll be nice to finally see Rotom and presumably all of its forms. Though I wonder where this will be taking place.

Maxim Posthumus

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
I think it's fake.

Why would they retcon the Forest House to Mio? It makes no sense.

Blackjack Gabbiani

A black and white world
Reaction score
There may be more than one haunted house in Sinnoh. Although I notice this only mentions the jelly and NOT the house.

Sketch

Vintage
Reaction score
It was "Spiritomb's Keystone". You can't compare that to this. Because Spiritomb is only available this way. Rotom has a house to go with it.

Nando

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
The plot of this is obvious if it's real; Rotom wants the Old Gateau and Ash's group must get it.

I am so hoping for a Pluto appearance...

PDL

Not into Ponies I swear!
Reaction score
Even if it happens to be fake, what a strange concept to base an episode around.

Although it would be awesome to explain just what the hell the Old Gateau is.

My theory is that this "Forest Jelly" is actually a slime mold. Or the Pokémon universe's eqivalent of one.

Musashi

Clap Clap
Reaction score
It's not fake. Pokeani updated its front page and it says that the Rotom episode is DP105 and is airing on 12/4 along with the Cresselia one.

Tothenines

Reaction score
Too bad that Pluto title was fake, but he could still appear I suppose.

I hope they fit all of Rotom's forms in the anime.

F-22

Are you a boy or a girl?
Reaction score
This might seem crazy, but I always thought the Old Gateau was some sort of chewing gum as opposed to jelly. o_o;

DashingFox

Yawn.
Reaction score
Well this is nice. It'd be cool to see Rotom freaking everyone out by possessing appliances.

Nando

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
It's not fake. Pokeani updated its front page and it says that the Rotom episode is DP105 and is airing on 12/4 along with the Cresselia one.
In Canalave City? That's very strange.

Okido-Hakase

オーキド博士
Reaction score
Age of Kings said:
This might seem crazy, but I always thought the Old Gateau was some sort of chewing gum as opposed to jelly. o_o;
Matkin22 said:
I thought it was a really old chocolate cake.
I think they kinda changed it to fit the pun of Old Chateau. A gateau is a cake, while a 羊羹 Yokan thing is like this squarish jelly-ish cake (different kind of cake).