• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Titles? (Need Translation)

Habunake

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
From good ol Pokeani. Seems to be the Mikauruge and a Contest maybe? I don't think toghether...but...:)

Also, see something about Buizel and Aipom. My translator used to translate Pokeani pretty weel, but lately it seems to be on the fritz!

となると、
ミカルゲの話の次がズイタウンコンテストでしょうか。

11/22がミカルゲ
11/29がズイタウンコンテスト

ヨスガ~ズイ間は結構早いですね(笑)
トバリジムまで今年中に間に合うかも?
コダックレストランとアンノーン遺跡もあるから無理かな?

エイパムとブイゼルですが

CM前に交換になれば元のサヤに戻るというオチ、
CM後交換だと交換成立でしょうね(汗)

So, translators?

Something about exchanging Buizel and Aipom. That's all I could make out.

Something about exchanging Buizel and Aipom. That's all I could make out.

Space in the Butler Bunker is limited. If you want to survive the AipBui War of 2007/2008, sign up now.

I made out restaurant, contest, and "original trainer" as well. But that's it.

*hides in the bunker with Butler and awaits the "Trade Aipom and Buizel back" clubs to spring up ala the "Bring Misty Back" clubs*

Well, this is what I got from Google translator:

Now,
Mirakuge story is the next ZUITAUNKONTESUTO?

11/22 is Mirakuge
11/29 is ZUITAUNKONTESUTO

Yeo SUGA to immunity while the fine early (laughs).
TOBARIJIMU until this year to catch it?
Kodak restaurants and Unown from the ruins of a force?

Aipom and Buoysel.

CM made replacement if the original dates back to the twist,
CM post exchange and exchange it will be enacted (sweat)

I can't access PokeAni to check the context of this, but I'd assume, based on what's written here, that this is someone's speculation after viewing a Pokemon Sunday episode.

A Zui Town (Solaceon Town) Contest comes after the Mikaruge (Spiritomb) episode.

November 22nd - Mikaruge
November 29th Zui Town Contest

It sure didn't take long for us to get from the Yosuga Contest to this one, did it? (lol)
I wonder if the gang'll arrive at the Tobari Gym before the end of the year?
Is it unreasonable to see the Koduck Restaraunt and the Zui Ruins since they're nearby?

As far as Aipom and Buoysel go...

If the two were exhanged before the commercial break, they seem to have been exchanged back afterwards. But it's really hard to tell (sweatdrop)

Space in the Butler Bunker is limited. If you want to survive the AipBui War of 2007/2008, sign up now.

You better leave room for me.

Any hints of anyone in the show being uncomfortable with the trade and prepare for a heavy debate from me. Because if they do trade back, I'll be trowing a party.

Zeta said:
*hides in the bunker with Butler and awaits the "Trade Aipom and Buizel back" clubs to spring up ala the "Bring Misty Back"

Of all the pointless clubs spawning from the anime, this may actually be one of the few I'll support.

*facefault*

Of all the pointless clubs spawning from the anime, this may actually be one of the few I'll support.

And it'll be just as successful in changing the anime as the other clubs. : p

Dang.

The layout made it seem like new episode titles.

But, what does he mean before the commercial break? Did Sunday like show clips or something from future episodes?

So it's not a complete trade, I'm guessing. Phew, that was a close one.

But still, save me a spot, Butler.

This "new info" seems to vague to me, i'd wait to get a better summery before jumping the gun on either side of the ordeal.

Wait until we actually get information that's clear before you start gripping, either one way or the other. @_@

I hope the trade happens because I enjoy reading rant threads, especially in this fandom.

Yeah, me too. And because I find the disconnect in how trading is regarded in the anime ("TRADING IS EVIL! IT'S LIKE EUTHANIZING A POKEMON, KIDS!") compared to the games ("TRADING IS FUN! TRADE WITH AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE! USE THE INTERNET TO TRADE WITH PEOPLE FROM AROUND THE WORLD!") very dissonant. Pick one view for the franchise and stick with it, please.

But yeah, the fanwank is already getting hilarious. "OMGSTFU! DAWN TRADING AWAY BUIZEL IS SEXIST!" or "ASH GIVING AWAY AIPOM MAKES HIM A BAD TRAINER!"

Or the somewhat creepy and pervasive: "Buizel and Aipom just need to be FORCED to like different things". Which gives me creepy images of them being given electroshock therapy to forcibly change their personalities.

Last edited:
Or the somewhat creepy and pervasive: "Buizel and Aipom just need to be FORCED to like different things". Which gives me creepy images of them being given electroshock therapy to forcibly change their personalities.

hahahahhahahahaha oh God . . oh God. This made me lol. So hard.

"YOU GET OUT AND APPEAL YOU LITTLE WEASEL OTTER THING." XDDD

Ash didn't like his one trade. Benny and Jesse seemed just fine with theirs.

Still, that one trade has been Flanderized in the minds of the audience that Pokemon trading is evil in the anime. The only reason they don't complain about that one is quite possibly since it was by accident, and thus they can't find the trainers "morally responsible" for their "crime". The Aesop people took away from that episode wasn't really that "trading with creepy strangers you randomly meet on a boat is bad", so much as "trading Pokemon with anyone at any time is bad".

Eh, but this is a little different then giving it to a random boat dude.

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom