• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New titles & summaries

You guys offtopically phail.

And I don't want Dustox to leave. Seriously .-.

I'm surprised Dustox is leaving, considering that Dustox is actually in the Sinnohdex, but considering Ash's Gligar, I guess that's no longer relevant.

Dustox lasted far longer than anyone thought it would. After Hoenn ended it didn't have much of a purpose, I can't even remember if Jessie used it in any Battle Frontier Contests. I don't think she did..

More info on the Dustox episode

More info on the story:

It is said that on the night of the full moon, crowds of Dustox gather at the lake to fly over Mt. Coronet. Jessie of Team Rocket meets Taiki, a boy who also uses Dustox (the shiny one; while Jessie's Dustox is the ♀ one with bows on its antennae). Their two Pokemon make good friends with each other. Jessie and her Dustox have been good partners for many years. This time she sheds tears, and the reason is...?

attached is a scan on this.

Last edited:
If this is indicating Dustox's gender, then this could mean that all pokemon that were on the cast before DP are indeed immune to gender differences, as the antenna on both Dustox are the same size.

I doubt there have been any attempts at being consistant with gender differences in the first place. Check out Reigi's Bibarel...there's no way that thing could be female with a voice like that.

Oh wow, I never saw the really sensitive side of Jesse when releasing a Pokemon, and not exactly counting when she dramatized most of the time when she cries and don't mean it. One of those really rare moments, and yes Bye Bye Butterfree deja vu. I actually knew Dustox was like a female since Pokeani on their site have genders on the Pokemon profiles in the anime and I always saw a female sign on Dustox.

Last edited:
The Taiki guy = a wannabe Masato? He looks like his older version!

And whose is that leg? It looks interesting.

I think it's so cute that Jessie let Dustox wear her ribbons (I think those are the ribbons she wears for her "Jessilna" outfit).

Wow, Jessie shows possibly the least vulnerability in the cast (or compared to James and May). I mean, she doesn't get very EMOtional after loosing countless contests.
I'm really looking forward to this episode :D

Dustox wearing those bows is too cute.

I guess she's saying goodbye at night (And under a full moon to boot!) instead of sunset. So close. Guess she's trying to one up Kojiro. (Wonder what him and Nyasu will be up to?) Still, it'll be by a lake, which is always more dramatic.

Seriously though, poor Musashi. :( It's great my favorite character is finally getting some good screen time and gets to show she does have a sensitive side...but boy is this going to be hard to watch. :(

You know, I just realized that this means Musashi is keeping her contest ribbon. Interesting.

Last edited:
Bye-Bye Butterfree all over, with a twist - gender swap. It'll be yet another emotional TR episode. It's funny that Cacnea was only released 19 episodes prior to this and now, another TR Pokémon has to leave.

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom