• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New to BMGF, not to Pokemon or Pokemon Forums

donavannj

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm donavannj and I'm apparently new around these parts (I thought I had registered an account at one point but I guess not). Some of you may recognize me from one of the other major Pokemon forums, but if not, that's okay! I'm a pretty easy going guy and wouldn't mind getting to know some more people.

My primary interest in Pokemon is the TCG, though there are other elements I get into from time to time. I hope to enjoy these forums some!

I thought your username looked familiar.

Welcome to Bulbagarden, donavannj! Please feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions! :)

Your username looks familiar to me, but I'm not sure where I could have seen it.

Welcome to the forums, donavannj. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Hey hey hey, It's donnavanj! A fellow moderator from PC — The Last Candy Cane Forest Elf, right? Nice to see you here, friend! I may not personally know you there, but it would be good to make acquaintance with each other, as I'm much more active here ;)

Thank you all for the kind welcome! even if some did seem a little generic to me

And, yes, that would happen to be my user title from there, AlexTheRose.

Generic welcomes are what we're best at ;-)
So, here's another :p

Welcome to the forums! :-D

$1000 says that we have met at PC, or at least I have seen your username at PokéCommunity. It's ♪Twiggy♪ here, if you recognize me. :D I do hope that you have a great time here!

Generic welcomes are what we're best at ;-)
So, here's another :p

Welcome to the forums! :-D

Why thank you for the kind welcome! generic though it is :p

$1000 says that we have met at PC, or at least I have seen your username at PokéCommunity. It's ♪Twiggy♪ here, if you recognize me. :D I do hope that you have a great time here!

I do very much recognize that username! Thank you for the kind welcome!

Never met you before, but glad to now. If you're ever in the war room, shoot me a line.

If you haven't visited the anime section at PC, I probably haven't seen you. xP

Welcome to bmgf then. ^^

EDIT: Wait, I remember a AlexTheRose.

Never met you before, but glad to now. If you're ever in the war room, shoot me a line.

Thank you for the welcome! I'm not terribly into mafia games, but if I'm ever there I'll try to remember to drop you a line.

If you haven't visited the anime section at PC, I probably haven't seen you. xP

Welcome to bmgf then. ^^

EDIT: Wait, I remember a AlexTheRose.

No, I'm not AlexTheRose. AlexTheRose at PC is AlexTheRose at Bulbagarden. I'm donavannj on both PC and Bulbagarden.

I've dropped by the PC anime section a couple times, but I'm not current on episodes.

Thank you for the welcome!

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom