• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New to the TCG

SUP3RN0VA

DR4G0N K1NG
Reaction score
Today, I have started collecting Pokémon cards for the first time in approximately 13 years. The last time I collected Pokémon cards were back in the Ruby and Sapphire era.

I started my collection by pre ordering the Burning Shadows booster box, as well as the Burning Shadows elite trainer box. Today, my booster box arrived, and I am currently waiting for the elite box to be released and sent to me.

I drew some pretty decent cards within the booster box, including 2 secret rates.

The best cards I had drawn were:

- Salazzle GX
- Gardevoir GX
- Noivern GX
- Ultra Rare Necrozma GX
- Ultra Rare Lycanroc GX
- Secret Rare Charizard GX
- Secret Rare Super Scoop Up (trainer card)

I'll try to complete this set, as well as working on getting the other two SM TCG sets.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom