• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New trailer for 'Victini and the Black Hero' shown on Oha Suta: Promo reveals footage

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
New trailer for 'Victini and the Black Hero' shown on Oha Suta: Promo reveals footage, Zekrom as ...

The Japanese children's television show Oha Suta has revealed new media pertaining to the fourteenth movie, for release in July 2011. A new trailer was shown, revealing new footage from the movie, including the introduction of Zekrom as a co-star.

Read more on Bulbanews

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: New trailer for 'Victini and the Dark Hero' shown on Oha Suta: Promo reveals foot

Let me say one thing: What did I say.

Last edited:
Re: New trailer for 'Victini and the Dark Hero' shown on Oha Suta: Promo reveals foot

Ooh, so it's not Keldeo after all? Huh! Zekrom will make an awesome dark hero! 8D I can't wait to learn more!

Like I said, Zekrom is in, Keldio is out. It would be a very crowded movie if Keldio was in anyways.

I learned to never trust Pokemon Movie Trailers.

We now have an updated poster with Zekrom where everyone said he was most likely not in the movie because of how trailers are. Now that Zek appeared in 2 trailers AND a poster, whoever came up with Keldio will probably have to wait until the NEXT movie.

Re: New trailer for 'Victini and the Black Hero' shown on Oha Suta: Promo reveals foo

Zekrom looks amazing in the trailer though. CGI!

Re: New trailer for 'Victini and the Black Hero' shown on Oha Suta: Promo reveals foo

I know!! Serebii.net has the PERFECT screen of it for an avatar and I'm not sure if I'll be able to get his permission to use it...... @_@

Victini transformed into a super saiyan.

I know!! Serebii.net has the PERFECT screen of it for an avatar and I'm not sure if I'll be able to get his permission to use it...... @_@

Why would you need Serebii's permission? Last I checked, he doesn't own the trailer. And, btw, these are way better pics.

Why would you need Serebii's permission? Last I checked, he doesn't own the trailer. And, btw, these are way better pics.

vlcsnap-2010-12-02-15h19m10s157.png

Well that one right there seems to be the same as the one on Serebii.

Edit: Dang it won't show correctly.

Umm..Having Zekrom featured in this trailer doesn't really mean Kerudio is out of the picture. I highly doubt Victini and Zekrom are the only two Pokemon featured in this movie..If so, it'll turn into another Entei movie which was a disaster.

Pokemon movies taught me one thing...Legendaries, lots of them, sell movie tickets.

If so, it'll turn into another Entei movie which was a disaster.

What are you talking about? The 3rd movie had ONLY Entei.

What are you talking about? The 3rd movie had ONLY Entei.

That's the point I was making...The 3rd movie only featured Entei which was boring. I don't see Victini being really popular enough to carry a movie and I don't think Zekrom will have a big role in it as well.

I had no problem with just Entei being the only legendary in that movie. Heck, that movie's my favorite movie. There was much more to that movie than just how many legendary Pokemon there were.

I don't think a movie with just the legendaries Zekrom and Victini would automatically be boring either. But I still expect Keldeo to be in the 2011 movie.

Fairy Red said:
Ooh, so it's not Keldeo after all? Huh! Zekrom will make an awesome dark hero!

But did they actually SAY that Zekrom is the dark/black hero? That's the thing. Because we shouldn't expect them to reveal Keldeo this early. These event Pokemon tend not to be revealed this early. And the December poster for Pokemon Ranger and the Prince of the Sea had a Pokemon Ranger and Kyogre on it.

I don't plan to say this much longer 'cause there's not much more to say, but... yeah.

Last edited:

Uh... a lot of the movies had only 2 legends. First movie. Fourth Movie. Fifth Movie. Sixth Movie. Seventh Movie. Ninth Movie.

Going back to 2 instead of 4 or 5 is a load off my mind, for sure.

(Number of legends (including fake ones))

First - 2
Second - 4
Third - 1
Fourth - 2
Fifth - 2
Sixth - 2
Seventh - 2
Eighth - 5
Ninth - 2
Tenth - 3
Eleventh - 4
Twelfth - 5
Thirteenth - 4

I might be forgetting some of them. But thats around 2-3 pokemon per film. 2.9 to be exact. lol

Last edited:

Rex Kamex said:
But did they actually SAY that Zekrom is the dark/black hero? That's the thing. Because we shouldn't expect them to reveal Keldeo this early. These event Pokemon tend not to be revealed this early. And the December poster for Pokemon Ranger and the Prince of the Sea had a Pokemon Ranger and Kyogre on it.

I don't plan to say this much longer 'cause there's not much more to say, but... yeah.

It certainly is a fair assumption. D: Zekrom being the "black Yin" Pokemon, and "Yin" in Yin-Yang being the "darker" half of good and evil. Last I checked. D:

Zekrom will make an awesome Dark Hero, and Voctini is cute as anything. But seriously, as awesome as it is, Zekrom seems to be getting more atention than Reshiram. WHERE'S THE LOVE?!

I kind of expected Zekrom to be the Dark Hero, and while I know this sounds too good to be true, I really think more discussion will emerge (often a good thing) it if the trailer has something introduced that the anime hadn't introduced yet, in terms of Pokemon parties for the main cast.

Thanks for reading.

I'm really surprised at the number of people who think that Zekrom is the Dark Hero. The caption on the poster says "What in the world is the dark hero?!" Does that seem like a proper way to refer to a Pokémon that appears right on the poster, has been known about since May, and is the only new legendary Pokémon to have already made its anime debut?

That's saying nothing of the fact that for the past eight years, the movie titles have always had a reference to an as-yet unrevealed Pokémon, later to be announced in February. For the Dark Hero to be Zekrom would mean that the big announcement wouldn't be about a previously-unseen Pokémon (Keldeo), but rather about a version mascot that millions of Japanese players will have had access to for months. Zekrom, black though it may be, is easily the least mysterious legendary Pokémon in Generation V (alongside Reshiram) and wouldn't warrant this sort of secrecy.

The Pokémon Company is aware that many fans only watch the movies in theaters to download the token event Pokémon. That is why the DP movies even had two promotions instead of just one like the AG movies. There is really no reason why this should change now; I daresay that Keldeo wouldn't even exist if Victini were meant to be 2011's main event (and in that case, Victini certainly wouldn't have been distributed via Wi-Fi).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom