• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

New trailers released for new Pokémon Mysterious Dungeon game: Two animated trailers

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
New trailers released for new Pokémon Mysterious Dungeon game: Two animated trailers and one ...

Three new trailers for Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate & The Infinity Labyrinth have been released by The Pokémon Company on their official Youtube Channel.

Read more on Bulbanews

Bright Days
Reaction score
Re: New trailers released for new Pokémon Mysterious Dungeon game: Two animated trail

This Pikachu also has an interesting cosmetic difference, in having a notch on it's tail similar to the top of a heart shape.
its*

Reaction score
Re: New trailers released for new Pokémon Mysterious Dungeon game: Two animated trail

This Pikachu also has an interesting cosmetic difference, in having a notch on it's tail similar to the top of a heart shape.
I think this statement in the article is very misleading - I thought it was going to be some kind of special 'chu more akin to the Notched-Ear Pichu, but, upon watching the trailer, I was more like "oh, not special, it's basically just a female Pikachu" - I think the article should represent this "interesting cosmetic difference" more clearly for what it actually is (a gender difference). The fact that this Pikachu is female could also explain the different voice actress (as Ikue Otani voices a male Pikachu in the anime), so it would make sense to use an alternate voice to further that difference.

Reaction score

It seems from the second trailer that Espeon and Umbreon have some sort of importance within the game. What is that importance exactly?

Not Dead
Reaction score

It seems from the second trailer that Espeon and Umbreon have some sort of importance within the game. What is that importance exactly?
They seem to wield powers that transform the Magnagate into a portal to secret dungeons; I'm surprised that this hasn't been mentioned by the official website. It's funny how Virizion looks rather unimportant in comparison to Espeon and Umbreon.

Rat

(`w`)
Reaction score

Yep, female Pikachu. But I'm wondering why it was necessary to list this Pikachu's voice actress as someone usually typecast as tsundere characters.

That aside, the two animated PVs have been subbed into English. What's the protocol on linking stuff like that here in the forum?

Last edited:
Reaction score

That aside, the two animated PVs have been subbed into English. What's the protocol on linking stuff like that here in the forum?
Since they're just trailers, I don't think you'd get in trouble for that. And I think people got away with posting links to the subbed B2W2 trailer.