• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New trailers released for new Pokémon Mysterious Dungeon game: Two animated trailers

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
New trailers released for new Pokémon Mysterious Dungeon game: Two animated trailers and one ...

Three new trailers for Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate & The Infinity Labyrinth have been released by The Pokémon Company on their official Youtube Channel.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: New trailers released for new Pokémon Mysterious Dungeon game: Two animated trail

This Pikachu also has an interesting cosmetic difference, in having a notch on it's tail similar to the top of a heart shape.

its*

Re: New trailers released for new Pokémon Mysterious Dungeon game: Two animated trail

This Pikachu also has an interesting cosmetic difference, in having a notch on it's tail similar to the top of a heart shape.

I think this statement in the article is very misleading - I thought it was going to be some kind of special 'chu more akin to the Notched-Ear Pichu, but, upon watching the trailer, I was more like "oh, not special, it's basically just a female Pikachu" - I think the article should represent this "interesting cosmetic difference" more clearly for what it actually is (a gender difference). The fact that this Pikachu is female could also explain the different voice actress (as Ikue Otani voices a male Pikachu in the anime), so it would make sense to use an alternate voice to further that difference.

It seems from the second trailer that Espeon and Umbreon have some sort of importance within the game. What is that importance exactly?

It seems from the second trailer that Espeon and Umbreon have some sort of importance within the game. What is that importance exactly?
They seem to wield powers that transform the Magnagate into a portal to secret dungeons; I'm surprised that this hasn't been mentioned by the official website. It's funny how Virizion looks rather unimportant in comparison to Espeon and Umbreon.

Yep, female Pikachu. But I'm wondering why it was necessary to list this Pikachu's voice actress as someone usually typecast as tsundere characters.

That aside, the two animated PVs have been subbed into English. What's the protocol on linking stuff like that here in the forum?

Last edited:

That aside, the two animated PVs have been subbed into English. What's the protocol on linking stuff like that here in the forum?

Since they're just trailers, I don't think you'd get in trouble for that. And I think people got away with posting links to the subbed B2W2 trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom