• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

New Trainer classes

Noctis

Darkness
Reaction score
I'm very sorry if this topic has been discussed before. I couldn't find it, though.

Anyway, which new Trainer classes would you like to see in future generations?

I'd like to see a female or male model. She or he could use ''beautiful'' Pokémon like Milotic and Lilligant. Also, a gothic Trainer class would be a good idea, in my opinion. This Trainer class could use Dark-types or Ghost-types.

Pyradox

hot take-haver
Reaction score
Pronouns
he/him
A movie star? A pro dancer? There must be hundreds of trainer classes, I don't know if these exist.

Travalgar

Dragonic drifter
Reaction score
"Beautiful" female trainer class is already somewhat exploited through Lass, Geisha, etc IMHO. I dunno about male models, either; there aren't that many girl Pokemon player.

Georgie Pie

Too Tired For This
Reaction score
I'd like to see a male counterpart to the "Idol" class. Someone who looks like Hyde from L'arc en Ciel :crush:

And a female bug-catcher. D< There are girls that like bugs too!

Space Opera

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
"Beautiful" female trainer class is already somewhat exploited through Lass, Geisha, etc IMHO. I dunno about male models, either; there aren't that many girl Pokemon player.

And you missed out the Beauty trainers. Actors/actresses could be cool. There could be a movie set-like area somewhere, where you can battle them and a Stunt Actor class.

Or something.

Purim

Always Works
Reaction score
We haven't been able to legitimately* battle a Pokémon Professor, so I think the next professor should be a great battler. *nodsnods*

*I know Oak has battle data in Red/Green/Blue/Yellow, but there's no way to access it during normal gameplay. So I don't count it.

Georgie Pie

Too Tired For This
Reaction score
And you missed out the Beauty trainers. Actors/actresses could be cool. There could be a movie set-like area somewhere, where you can battle them and a Stunt Actor class.

Or something.

Maybe there'd be soundbooth techs with 'mons like the Whismur line and Chatot; light techs with lots of Electric Pokemon; and a backstage crew with Dark types :D

Georgie Pie

Too Tired For This
Reaction score
And Directors who are heartless bastards! 8D

Hee hee, the only directors I've dealt with are theater directors, and they're not heartless, just a little ditzy, lol! :D

Maybe there could be a stage/arena with different events at different times, with different trainer classes for each one! There could be "plays" that go on, and you can battle the cast and crew; concerts with musicians and rabid fans...

Itsuki

BURN ALL THE THINGS
Reaction score
I was thinking the other day about how there aren't any trainers in wheelchairs. :0 Dunno. Might be kinda cool to have a few.

Karamazov

Pokémon: Gen 8.0 You Can (Not) Catch 'em All
Reaction score
How about drummers and other instrument-based Trainers to compliment the musician theme? Then they can all meet up and form a band!

Or singers, and two could form a duet.

Georgie Pie

Too Tired For This
Reaction score
Maybe there'll be a city in a future game that is heavily music-oriented, so they can have all of these music/theater-related trainer classes in it! :D Maybe the gym leader would be the director of a theater!

Pidgeot

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
How about drummers and other instrument-based Trainers to compliment the musician theme? Then they can all meet up and form a band!
Well, we've already got a guitarist, so we could have a drummer and someone playing a keyboard or something.

Or singers, and two could form a duet.
What about the Idols from Gen IV?

Georgie Pie

Too Tired For This
Reaction score
NintendoGamer said:
What about the Idols from Gen IV?

There could be more than one kind of singer. Like, maybe a glamorous woman in a silk dress with a feather boa. She could have fancy Pokemon like Delcatty and such.

And there're no male singers. I'm still hoping we get one that's J-Pop inspired.

Karamazov

Pokémon: Gen 8.0 You Can (Not) Catch 'em All
Reaction score
Maybe there'll be a city in a future game that is heavily music-oriented, so they can have all of these music/theater-related trainer classes in it! :D Maybe the gym leader would be the director of a theater!
All of my money.

Well, we've already got a guitarist, so we could have a drummer and someone playing a keyboard or something.
A musician whose Pokemon also perform with instruments! Meowth will take the keyboard.

Peppermint Phoenix

The one once known as Alphaphlare
Reaction score
Handsome Nerd and Geeky Cutie
Ruffian (skinny rough neck with spiky hair)
Hood, Cloak or rogue

Likeitornot.

realisation
Reaction score
There should be a Critic class.
And the Pokemon should know at least one of the following:
- Mean look.
- Scary Face.
- Glare.
And for dramatic effect...
Uproar!

voidcritter

Sad Grass-Type
Reaction score
Maybe not new trainer classes, but I'd love to see female/male versions of what could be a gender-neutral class. We've already seen it with female Scientists.

Maybe female Hikers, since I think the Picnickers are the female counterpart to the Campers. Female Super Nerds and School Kids would be great too.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Top Bottom