• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Trainer Classes

Sora246

A proud Reshiram lover!
Reaction score
What new kinds of Trainer Classes do you think we will get in B/W?

Well, we have those businessman sprites so I wouldn't be surprised to see a trainer class for it as well.

Let's see...since Isshu is mostly an urban region, here are my guesses:
-Construction worker
-Burglars (if they make a comeback)
-Businesspeople

How about:

Teachers
Delivery Boys
Hair Dressers
Dogwalkers

Hooker- Grimer/Muk, Koffing/Weezing, Smoochum/Jynx,
Meowth/Persian, Roselia/Roserade, Igglybuff/Jigglypuff/Wiglytuff, Cleffa/Clefairy/Clefable

Nun- Swablu/Altaria, Chingling/Chimecho, Togepi/Togetic/Togekiss, Happiny/Chansey/Blissey

Pedophile- All 'baby' Pokemon

Handicap- Psyduck, Slowpoke/Slowbro, Magikarp, Dunsparce, Bidoof/Bibarel

Misogynyst- Nidoran/Nidorino/Nidoking, Machop/Machoke/Machamp, Tauros, Hitmonlee/Hitmonchan/Hitmontop

Fat Chick- All cat related Pokemon and any Pokemon in Fairy egg group

Realistic guesses: Businessman/woman, Salesman, Burglar, Sr. and Jr. (it'd be nice to see them return), Gambler/Gamer, Roughneck, Fire Fighter, Doctor/Physician, Boy/Girl Scout or some variant

Unrealistic hopefuls: Communist, Hobo, Pimp, Soccer Mom, Old Guy, Pirate, Ninja, Somalian Pirate, Black Suit (FBI kinda guy), Politician, Priest, Mafioso, Rocker, Rapper, Soldier, Traveling Salesman, Mewtwo (Yes, you should be able to battle him), Aura Adept, Robot

Last edited:
Realistic guesses: Businessman/woman, Salesman, Burglar, Sr. and Jr. (it'd be nice to see them return), Gambler/Gamer, Roughneck, Fire Fighter, Doctor/Physician, Boy/Girl Scout or some variant

Unrealistic hopefuls: Communist, Hobo, Pimp, Soccer Mom, Old Guy, Pirate, Ninja, Somalian Pirate, Black Suit (FBI kinda guy), Politician, Priest, Mafioso, Rocker, Rapper, Soldier, Traveling Salesman, Mewtwo (Yes, you should be able to battle him), Aura Adapt, Robot

Isn't there already a ninja class? Those little kids who have the tree cardboard stands?

Priestesses
Wizard Maniac
Buccaneer
Bro and Sis that are actually on the land instead of swimming
Tri-athlete*
Monk*
Channeler/Medium/Hex Maniac*
Bug Maniac*
Twins that are male
Knight
Spouses

*= Had those in Generations 1, 2, and 3, but they might be nice.

That's all I can think off.

How about:

Teachers
Delivery Boys
Hair Dressers
Dogwalkers

We have Teachers already. And Dogwalkers wouldn't make any sense, since there are no dogs in the Pokemon world (At least in the games).

• Soldier - Mainly Electric and Steel-Types (All Electric -Type Gym Leaders wear Military Apparel, so this would be more than fitting)
  • Bussinessman - I really don't know what type these could have. Maybe the 'Habitat' feature from the FR/LG Pokedex makes a comeback and they have Pokemon listed under the 'Urban' category?
  • Street Punk/Skater - Poison-Types, maybe?
  • Goth Kid - Dark or Ghost-Types.
  • Hunter/Poacher - Mostly Dog-Like Pokemon like Growlithe, Poochyena, or Houndour.
  • Bodybuilder (?) - Pokemon of the Humanshape Egg-Group
  • Astrologist - Cleafairy, Solrock, Lunatone, and any other Space Pokemon.
  • Pokemon Trainer - Probably the Trainer Class I want the most. Screw all these Trainer themes. Add Pokemon Trainers like yourself with a variation of Types worth fighting, and Starter Pokemon.

We have Teachers already. And Dogwalkers wouldn't make any sense, since there are no dogs in the Pokemon world (At least in the games).

• Soldier - Mainly Electric and Steel-Types (All Electric -Type Gym Leaders wear Military Apparel, so this would be more than fitting)
  • Bussinessman - I really don't know what type these could have. Maybe the 'Habitat' feature from the FR/LG Pokedex makes a comeback and they have Pokemon listed under the 'Urban' category?
  • Street Punk/Skater - Poison-Types, maybe?
  • Goth Kid - Dark or Ghost-Types.
  • Hunter/Poacher - Mostly Dog-Like Pokemon like Growlithe, Poochyena, or Houndour.
  • Bodybuilder (?) - Pokemon of the Humanshape Egg-Group
  • Astrologist - Cleafairy, Solrock, Lunatone, and any other Space Pokemon.
  • Pokemon Trainer - Probably the Trainer Class I want the most. Screw all these Trainer themes. Add Pokemon Trainers like yourself with a variation of Types worth fighting, and Starter Pokemon.

Really I don't even remember Teacher being a Trainer Class, hmm... you learn something new everyday I guess. And as for Dogwalker yeah it could work they could use:

Growlithe
Houndour
Snubbull
Maybe Riolu
Poochyeana

Finally, for the Hairdresser:

Smoochum
Jynx
Clefairy
Clefable
Glameow
Purugly
Buneary
Lopunny

Basically any Pokemon that's cute or FABULOUS... Oh and they can be either men or women... (please insert your gay joke here) :spin:

No, I mean the word 'Dog' doesn't exist in the Pokemon World, hence my Hunter/Poacher idea in my list.

No, I mean the word 'Dog' doesn't exist in the Pokemon World, hence my Hunter/Poacher idea in my list.

How about we just relabel them as PokeWalker, nvrmind probably not oh well. The Hunter/Poacher idea is good maybe they can be stationed around the Safari Zone (if we have one).

[*]Bodybuilder (?) - Pokemon of the Humanshape Egg-Group
[/LIST]

Yeah, we had those but they were in Colo and XD. But not the main series games yet.

Businessman - Of course.
Hobo
Nurse - Uses Happiny evolution family.

Buisnessman and Construction Worker seem like the most likely to me.
(btw I think I saw someone post "rocker" as one in a previous post. Isn't that already a class?)

Yes. Someone said Rocker Girl, or something along those lines.

EDIT: And Sora246, Teachers were only on GSC/HGSS

There could be mariners and sea captains with water types and astronauts walking around would crack me up.

Plumbers maybe?

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom