• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Trainer Classes

There could be mariners and sea captains with water types and astronauts walking around would crack me up.

Plumbers maybe?

Oh the Plumbers could sort of resemble Mario and Luigi. Why not give a shout out for Nintendo?

Street performer would be a cool class.

Well the Jugglers do need a sister Trainer Class. Maybe a Magician? CHRIS ANGEL POKEMON EDITION!;-)

Yes. Someone said Rocker Girl, or something along those lines.

EDIT: And Sora246, Teachers were only on GSC/HGSS

Well then I wouldn't mind seeing them in this Gen. then.

What about 'Nostalgia Freak'? They would only be found in areas accesible after getting the National Pokedex and would have only Pokemon from earlier Gens, (And there would be four special Nostalgia Freaks, as each one of these would have one of the Gen I Box Mascots [Charizard, Blastoise, Venusaur, and Pikachu] in their party, or one who would have all four)

What about 'Nostalgia Freak'? They would only be found in areas accesible after getting the National Pokedex and would have only Pokemon from earlier Gens, (And there would be four special Nostalgia Freaks, as each one of these would have one of the Gen I Box Mascots [Charizard, Blastoise, Venusaur, and Pikachu] in their party, or one who would have all four)

Yeah, they could be some older (no offense) people still playing their Game Boys and Game Boy Colors!

Really I don't even remember Teacher being a Trainer Class, hmm... you learn something new everyday I guess. And as for Dogwalker yeah it could work they could use:

Growlithe
Houndour
Snubbull
Maybe Riolu
Poochyeana

Finally, for the Hairdresser:

Smoochum
Jynx
Clefairy
Clefable
Glameow
Purugly
Buneary
Lopunny

Basically any Pokemon that's cute or FABULOUS... Oh and they can be either men or women... (please insert your gay joke here) :spin:

no, the women can be construction workers, men hairdressers.

my ideas:
Jahova's witness,drug dealer,afro man, mom in PTA, animal rights activist, and beach bum pothead.

the beach bum could work actually...

hqdefault.jpg

Better be based on that guy.

Hooker- Grimer/Muk, Koffing/Weezing, Smoochum/Jynx,
Meowth/Persian, Roselia/Roserade, Igglybuff/Jigglypuff/Wiglytuff, Cleffa/Clefairy/Clefable

Nun- Swablu/Altaria, Chingling/Chimecho, Togepi/Togetic/Togekiss, Happiny/Chansey/Blissey

Pedophile- All 'baby' Pokemon

Handicap- Psyduck, Slowpoke/Slowbro, Magikarp, Dunsparce, Bidoof/Bibarel

Misogynyst- Nidoran/Nidorino/Nidoking, Machop/Machoke/Machamp, Tauros, Hitmonlee/Hitmonchan/Hitmontop

Fat Chick- All cat related Pokemon and any Pokemon in Fairy egg group

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Too funny...

hqdefault.jpg

Better be based on that guy.
if they ever did this, i would be able to die happily.

Raver/Clubber - Electric or Psychic pokémon...
i like this, actually. they could look a bit like Lucy(pike queen) fir the women and maybe a bit like volkner for the guys.

we already have police and private eyes, right?

so how about parent? like, they could have mother-like pokemon and their sprites will kind of be like the one where the guy has his son and they're both in pikachu suits?

Samurai and Knight in a sort of archaic town.
Programmer Avatar of game freak employees.
Bounty hunter uses doglike and steel type pokémon.
Other idea have all been said.

If we get prostitutes you gotta have the pimp too (nugget bridge anyone?)

I do think we'll see some kind of business person. I also like the idea of using just pokemon trainers that started their "journey" just like you did with a starter and something else.

What about store clerks?

That would actually be pretty funny: a prostitute trainer class.

Maybe name them the "Walker class" as a way to sneak past the radar? I would imagine them using "skanky/sexualized" pokémon (Jynx, Gardevoir, etc.)

Sanitation engineer, construction worker, street performer, gambler, fire fighter, university student, military personnel, security guard, skaters/punks, goths all work as new classes.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom