• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Trainer Classes

Cableman, Welder, Fairy Wannabe (A small little girl with cute pokemon and wings on her back), Sea Drifter (A guy with an extremely huge beard who has been on the sea for months with nothing to do), Game Nerd (Possibly a really cool thing to add on him would be him wearing a power glove), Digger (A guy who mines, but to just make passageways), 70s man (Dressed in leather outfit and have a fro with big funky glasses and earrings), Olympic Athletes (Track runner, Javelin Man/Girl, Swimming Professional, just to name a few), Club Attendee (I always wanted to battle Pokemon Fan Club members), And possibly, Icy Woman, who specializes in mostly Ice and Psychic types

Cableman, Welder, Fairy Wannabe (A small little girl with cute pokemon and wings on her back), Sea Drifter (A guy with an extremely huge beard who has been on the sea for months with nothing to do), Game Nerd (Possibly a really cool thing to add on him would be him wearing a power glove), Digger (A guy who mines, but to just make passageways), 70s man (Dressed in leather outfit and have a fro with big funky glasses and earrings), Olympic Athletes (Track runner, Javelin Man/Girl, Swimming Professional, just to name a few), Club Attendee (I always wanted to battle Pokemon Fan Club members), And possibly, Icy Woman, who specializes in mostly Ice and Psychic types

That sounds like Mirror B. from Pokemon Colosseum... And they could give them special snazzy disco flavored dance music.

Hooker- Grimer/Muk, Koffing/Weezing, Smoochum/Jynx,
Meowth/Persian, Roselia/Roserade, Igglybuff/Jigglypuff/Wiglytuff, Cleffa/Clefairy/Clefable

Nun- Swablu/Altaria, Chingling/Chimecho, Togepi/Togetic/Togekiss, Happiny/Chansey/Blissey

Pedophile- All 'baby' Pokemon

Handicap- Psyduck, Slowpoke/Slowbro, Magikarp, Dunsparce, Bidoof/Bibarel

Misogynyst- Nidoran/Nidorino/Nidoking, Machop/Machoke/Machamp, Tauros, Hitmonlee/Hitmonchan/Hitmontop

Fat Chick- All cat related Pokemon and any Pokemon in Fairy egg group

You forgot Quagsire in handicap.

Crazy Old Lady - Meowth, Skitty, Glameow, Purugly, and whatever this gen's Cat Pokemon is named. A Crazy Cat Lady.

I find it funny to see so many people naming clases that have already appeared in Colosseum.

Curtisan, basically a whore. Whit another name. That is not hooker.

I find it funny to see so many people naming clases that have already appeared in Colosseum.

By that you mean bodybuilders? A single class? If you read the thread you would have realized this is about new trainer classes for 5th gen, so Colosseum wouldn't even be relevant.

By that you mean bodybuilders? A single class? If you read the thread you would have realized this is about new trainer classes for 5th gen, so Colosseum wouldn't even be relevant.

What he is saying is that people are giving names for Gen V trainers, but those classes are already in Colosseum. So it is relevant. Also, I'm going to hazard a guess he has read the thread, since he does talk about people in the thread putting out names that have already been used.

On that note, why all the hooker ideas? Seriously guys? I don't want this region to be swarming with Jynx trainers.

What he is saying is that people are giving names for Gen V trainers, but those classes are already in Colosseum. So it is relevant. Also, I'm going to hazard a guess he has read the thread, since he does talk about people in the thread putting out names that have already been used.

On that note, why all the hooker ideas? Seriously guys? I don't want this region to be swarming with Jynx trainers.

I fully understood what he was saying. What I'm saying is that he's exaggerating, as only a SINGLE class mentioned exists in Colosseum, and that was already pointed out. Colosseum is not relevant because classes in Colosseum did not translate to the handheld games. He's acting as if we shouldn't mention classes in Colosseum because they already exist when they only exist in the realm of Colosseum.

I fully understood what he was saying. What I'm saying is that he's exaggerating, as only a SINGLE class mentioned exists in Colosseum, and that was already pointed out. Colosseum is not relevant because classes in Colosseum did not translate to the handheld games. He's acting as if we shouldn't mention classes in Colosseum because they already exist when they only exist in the realm of Colosseum.

Only a single class? Really now? Because I've spotted way more than that, some more directly named than others:

= funny old man

• Street Punk/Skater - Poison-Types, maybe?
  • Bodybuilder (?) - Pokemon of the Humanshape Egg-Group

Street performer would be a cool class.

,afro man,

Miror B, Mirakle B.

Street preformers

Skaters in urban areas, using steel types.

street performer, skaters/punks,

70s man (Dressed in leather outfit and have a fro with big funky glasses and earrings),

again, Miror B. and Mirakle B.

Crazy Old Lady -

Sounds like Funny Old Lady to me.

And there we have it. Next time read through threads better before you start accusing people of things.

Because they are made illegal, well here at least, their right to be a prostitute is probably protected by some of your laws. You have to many stupid laws.
Well at least you don't have to train bow-shotting twice a week like the Brits.

And Jynx? We're not going to Kongo, are we? Sorry, but I don't see how Jynx is a whore.

And there we have it. Next time read through threads better before you start accusing people of things.

Fail. Street performers and body builders were the ONLY trainers listed in Colosseum, that's just 2.

But what you fail to udnerstand is that none of the classes in Colosseum are in the main series, so it's still valid for people to list them as *new* classes for black and white.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom