• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Trainer Classes

Soccer Moms
Medical students
Triplets
Pot Heads (with a lot of Oddish)
Street Punks (fighting types & Smeargle)
Hobos
Con Artists (All pokemon know Thief)
Construction Workers

Naturalist's(If they go with the whole Nature vs. Technology thing then they would be Team "Nature" grunts): found in the outdoors and use mainly grass types and bug types

Crazy Old Lady - Meowth, Skitty, Glameow, Purugly, and whatever this gen's Cat Pokemon is named. A Crazy Cat Lady.

I lol'd. XD

Priestesses
Wizard Maniac
Buccaneer
Bro and Sis that are actually on the land instead of swimming
Tri-athlete
Monk*
Channeler/Medium/Hex Maniac
Bug Maniac
Twins that are male
Knight
Spouses

That's all I can think off.

We have Teachers already. And Dogwalkers wouldn't make any sense, since there are no dogs in the Pokemon world (At least in the games).

• Soldier - Mainly Electric and Steel-Types (All Electric -Type Gym Leaders wear Military Apparel, so this would be more than fitting)
  • Bussinessman - I really don't know what type these could have. Maybe the 'Habitat' feature from the FR/LG Pokedex makes a comeback and they have Pokemon listed under the 'Urban' category?
  • Street Punk/Skater - Poison-Types, maybe?
  • Goth Kid - Dark or Ghost-Types.
  • Hunter/Poacher - Mostly Dog-Like Pokemon like Growlithe, Poochyena, or Houndour.
  • Bodybuilder (?) - Pokemon of the Humanshape Egg-Group
  • Astrologist - Cleafairy, Solrock, Lunatone, and any other Space Pokemon.
  • Pokemon Trainer - Probably the Trainer Class I want the most. Screw all these Trainer themes. Add Pokemon Trainers like yourself with a variation of Types worth fighting, and Starter Pokemon.

All good suggestions. I like those.

I'd really like to see a Samurai class. They could use Pokemon such as Scyther, and Pokemon that use Leaf Blade such as Leafeon.

A pirate class (despite the Magma Grunts!) would be purely epic. The hat, the coat, the batshit crazy speech, the hook hand... well, maybe skip the last one due to Nintendo censorship for younger gamers.

DETECTIVE Monk would like to battle!
DETECTIVE Monk Sent Out CHANSEY!
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YYYYYYYYYEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WIN. Besides Chansey, he should have pokemon that know Metronome (because of the thing he does with his hands). And maybe Foresight type moves.

I lol'd. XD
n_n

A pirate class (despite the Magma Grunts!) would be purely epic. The hat, the coat, the batshit crazy speech, the hook hand... well, maybe skip the last one due to Nintendo censorship for younger gamers.

How is that an adult theme? Most pirates on children's cartoons have Hook hands....

Cosplayer-Will cosplay as a pokemon and use that pokemon in battle
Noob-Magikarp and Rattata
God-Arceus
Cyber Geek-Porygon family
LoliLover-Uses LV9 female pokemon.
Kamikaze-6 EV'D for speed Electrodes.With Explosion
Nurse-6 Blissey's.With 714 HP each
And those are my ideas!

I don't have any good ideas about trainer classes but each Trainer Class should get its own unique overworld sprite.

I'd love to see some realistic teams.
Like.. ones you and I would make. >>

I want a female bug-catcher and a male version of the "beauty" class...

If they did do the first, I hope Nintendo has the lulz to name one of the female bug catchers "Wriggle".

It could be called the Handsome class!
I'd like to see female versions of the super nerd and guitarist.

Female Super Nerds would also be cool.

Dominatrix (Female only): Buneary, Lopunny, Ralts, Kirlia, Gardevoir, Tentacool, Tentacruel

Pimp (Male only): Machop, Machoke, Machamp, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Meowth, Persian

Realistic guesses: Businessman/woman, Salesman, Burglar, Sr. and Jr. (it'd be nice to see them return), Gambler/Gamer, Roughneck, Fire Fighter, Doctor/Physician, Boy/Girl Scout or some variant

Unrealistic hopefuls: Communist, Hobo, Pimp, Soccer Mom, Old Guy, Pirate, Ninja, Somalian Pirate, Black Suit (FBI kinda guy), Politician, Priest, Mafioso, Rocker, Rapper, Soldier, Traveling Salesman, Mewtwo (Yes, you should be able to battle him), Aura Adept, Robot

Nothing THAT unlikely about Aura Adept.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom