• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Trainer Classes

The Roller Boy class from PokeColo and Poke XD needs to return. :p

On an actual "new" note, why not have businessmen doing battle? We've already got stuck-up rich boys and those rich girls, so why not rich guys in tuxedos with briefcases?

The Roller Boy class from PokeColo and Poke XD needs to return. :p

On an actual "new" note, why not have businessmen doing battle? We've already got stuck-up rich boys and those rich girls, so why not rich guys in tuxedos with briefcases?

I thought that's what Gentlemen were for.

Hobo Jim wants to battle!
Hobo Jim sent out Munchlax!

Wouldnt that be great?

We've already had pirates and ninjas as trainer classes, except they were called "Team Aqua Grunt" and "Team Magma Grunt".

Team Aqua is Pirates, but Magma is not ninjas, Ninja Boy is ninja.

We've already had pirates and ninjas as trainer classes, except they were called "Team Aqua Grunt" and "Team Magma Grunt".

Team Aqua is Pirates, but Magma is not ninjas, Ninja Boy is ninja.

THIS.

*sighs* TA were based off of pirates with an environmental spin. TM's costumes were based off of demons. Also, they're more like crazed geologists, anyway. [/discussion]

STREET MUSICIANS Elton and John would like to battle!
STREET MUSICIAN Elton sent out CHINGLING!
STREET MUSICIAN John sent out CHIMECHO!

GRAFFITI ARTIST Raul would like to battle!
GRAFFITI ARTIST Raul sent out SMEARGLE!

DETECTIVE Monk would like to battle!
DETECTIVE Monk Sent Out CHANSEY!
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YYYYYYYYYEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Son Goku wants to fight!
Son Goku sent out Son Goku!

(Yeah, I'm stealing Mewtwos gimmick from the 1st movie)

Son Goku wants to fight!
Son Goku sent out Son Goku!

(Yeah, I'm stealing Mewtwos gimmick from the 1st movie)
Go! Deoxys!
Space Virus used.

Back on subject, Sailor Girl, (lol) Soccer Star, The Hot-blooded, and Death God. (Ninja, Pirates, Saiyajin, so a Bleach reference is in order). And Mangaka, as well as Super Nerd's sibling class, Super Perv!

Done.

They could totally bring in robbers/bank robbers and make me happy.
They could have Octillerys!

and prostitutes with Krabby? I feel that wouldn't catch on as well.

Go! Deoxys!
Space Virus used.

Back on subject, Sailor Girl, (lol) Soccer Star, The Hot-blooded, and Death God. (Ninja, Pirates, Saiyajin, so a Bleach reference is in order). And Mangaka, as well as Super Nerd's sibling class, Super Perv!

Done.

You just took (some of) the words right out of my mouth.

An ice skater? I don't think it's been done, but I could be wrong. You could get ice skates to get full mobility on ice so you can battle people.

how about a photographer with Pokémon that are able to know flash? lol

Subscriber
Surviver
Sick Kid
PKMN Trainer
Professor
Nurse
Rich Dad
Rich Mom

Bring back the Gambler!

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom