• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New transparent 2DS designs bundled with Omega Ruby Alpha Sapphire: Available either

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
New transparent 2DS designs bundled with Omega Ruby Alpha Sapphire: Available either as bundle ...

To promote the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, Nintendo Europe has announced two special Nintendo 2DS designs, Transparent Red and Transparent Blue. These designs will be bundled with Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, but also available individually.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: New transparent 2DS designs bundled with Omega Ruby Alpha Sapphire: Available eit

They look so pretty!

Re: New transparent 2DS designs bundled with Omega Ruby Alpha Sapphire: Available eit

Like the original games' cartridges were transparent. I wish I could get these, but I'm saving for a New 3DS. I like the fact they are available without the game.

I have no intentions on buying another 3DS system of any kind, but I must admit that I like these colors.

They look even more delicate, better not sit on them!
They look freaking awesome! If you're a computer nerd you'd go nuts over this!

I must have the red one and i will import it if i must to do so who care if its region locked

I didn't know where to posty this but i was wondering how somebody would go about importing one of these provided there not released in the USA

I might actually get one if I wasn't going to get a New 3DS later. These are so cool!

Heh. Reminds me of the old clear-colored Game Boy Color from way back when.

Clever, NoE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom