• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Type Mixes

You guys do know that The pokemon can have a boiling water (water move that causes burn), steam moves like mist, and gas moves, like smoke screen. Maybe it could have an evolution change that goes from water to gas.

I like the Idea too, in other words.

I think a fire and ice psuedo dragon would be cool (psuedo as in tyranitar).

I think it'd be cool to have more dinosaur fossil pokemon, like based off of a velocoraptor, and one based off of the half-bird half dino. Maybeing having rock and fighting, and ground and flying respectively (yeah, yeah, gligar, but it'd be nice to have a non-rock fossil)

I think Ice and Steel would be cool to see, maybe in a polar bear or a penguin

Mybe a red-faced baboon as a dark and psychic type, and it would be cool to have a leamer (sp). I dunno the type it'd be, maybe normal and ghost. It'd be cool to see one normal and ghost.

I'd also want to see a jackel, maybe being dark and ghost (it's not a new pokemon but).

Also a yeti spliced with a gorrilla that is Grass and Ice (to represent both yetties and Big foot).

Maybe a normal and fighting type'd be intresting in being a big panda.

endofheartaches said:
Bug/Grass. It makes a lot of sense if you think about it; maybe it'd look like a stick bug?

Paras/Parasect. Thay have a quad weakness to fire and flying though, so they would have to have great stats to be useable.
Hmm...not sure how I missed those two. But Paras/Parasect don't have stellar stats, so maybe a stick-bug Pokemon could?

Stick bug? You mean a walking stick?

I could see (along the topic of contradictory types) Fire/Grass - A some kind of really spicy tamale or chili or something. I imagine a pure flying pokemon would be a cloud with weather-based attacks (Thunder, Rain Dance, Heat Wave, Gust, Twister, etcetera).

Another good contradictory type would be Ghost/Fighting. An ancient warrior with sword and shield comes to my mind (plus STAB on Shadow Ball and Brick Break!). Give it good Speed and Attack and it would be quite powerful.

endofheartaches said:
Or a steam pokemon. It could be a superheated gas from deep-sea craters. And let's just give it Levitate to make it unfair. XD

I thought a Squid with a Deep-sea volcanon thing for a head would be cool.

And for Ghost/Steel, how about a Grim Reaper?

What about electric/water it won't be weak towards electric attacks.:lx069:

Habunake said:
And for Ghost/Steel, how about a Grim Reaper?
Dun Dun Dun

More Electric combos = good.

Dark/Electric: Almost all Electric Pokemon have super high speed and sp.attack. Throw in that most of them get Bite or Crunch and you've got a friendly neighborhood STAB.

Bug/Electric: A big obvious choice that was never touched on (grr volbeat), but still doable. Say hello to a Grasshopper that has cute, lil' electric surges between its antennae.

Dragon/Electric: Ignoring the already prevalent need for Elemental dragons, a dragon/electric Pokemon gives some interesting concepts.

Electric/Flying: A few more wouldn't hurt. Such a great combo.

V Faction said:
Bug/Electric: A big obvious choice that was never touched on (grr volbeat), but still doable. Say hello to a Grasshopper that has cute, lil' electric surges between its antennae.

Yeah, Volbeat was a horrible excuse for a firefly Pokemon. They could've made a cool looking Bug/Electric one.

- Dark/Psychic. I made a sorceror Pokemon with that type once.
- Water/Ghost. I dunno. It could be a cool water spirit thing.
- Fire/Grass. Radioactive plant! o_O; Uhh...it'd be able to take full advantage of Sunny Day?
- Fire/Psychic. It could be a pyromaniac who can control fire.
- Water/Steel. Swordfish maybe.

Please note: The thread is from 19 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom