• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh New version-exclusive gym question

Macromind101

Reaction score
I'm not sure if it was clear, but do we know which gym location corresponds to the new gym that was revealed yesterday? The one that is either fighting or ghost, depending on the version.

Also, it wasn't the gym that is in the snowy area, was it? I'm asking bc I'm still holding out hope that we get our first dark-type gym this generation.

Nah, it's the one over by the Dugtrio carving in the rocky area. You can tell because when they show the Ghost version of the gym, there's the big colorful thing in the background.

Dugtrio.jpg

Last edited:
I hope all the gyms have their own puzzle and aesthetics too though, cuz the feeling I get from all of these gyms is that they're all just one large stadiums and like, while it is thematic, sure doesn't flex their unique and individual flair.

I hope all the gyms have their own puzzle and aesthetics too though, cuz the feeling I get from all of these gyms is that they're all just one large stadiums and like, while it is thematic, sure doesn't flex their unique and individual flair.
Well, we know that Nessa's gym has a puzzle, so it would be off if the others didn't as well.

I kinda hope there is at least one more pair of gyms that are version exclusive.
I suspect that the snowy mountain one will be as well, since the colors on that gym are more vague than the three other visible gyms. And that's not even counting the three gym locations that can't be as obviously seen on the map.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom