• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Voice Actors Discussion (READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING)

What do you think about the new voices?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, now I definately...wait...UGGGGGGH!

I dunno if that was actually the first unregistered, or the one said Sarah was leaving, a third one, a new person! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Can't a mod do an IP scan on a Unregistered?

I assure you, I am the first Unregistered. This kid thinks its funny to mess with people, its not. Thats called being a dick.

Ok, now I definately...wait...UGGGGGGH!

I dunno if that was actually the first unregistered, or the one said Sarah was leaving, a third one, a new person! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Can't a mod do an IP scan on a Unregistered?

I am an new Unregistered and have nothing to do with previous ones, I just wanted to show my appreciation for this thread and its people for all the laughs.

Respect to you all from Unregistered-The-1st

We admins can IP scan anyone we like, anytime we like. Just a friendly reminder: please don't feed the trolls. Continue debating/discussing/arguing, or whatever. If the 'unregistered' posts get to be flamebait, they'll be deleted...and the IP addresses will be banned.

I need to get something out of my system.

THIS WHOLE MESS IS MORE F*CKING FRUSTRATING THAN TRYING TO GET A WAILORD TO BANG A SKITTY THAT IS ALREADY BEING TENTA-RAPED BY A TANGELA

......thank you. Boy I feel better now.

Double posting to seperate this from my little blowup.

Barb, please, I'm begging you. Don't wait for them to become flamebait (they already are....) There are at least three people running around laughing at us because of how much frustration they've caused. Do it now, please. IP run all three of them and let us know where they trace to, just like how Joe traced the fake Jimmy Zoppi.

The truth needs to be exposed about this nonsense. It can't be allowed to get more out-of-hand than it already is.

I agree with The Great Butler.

It's insane what has happened to this thread within the last few days!!

Woah, this is so crazy.

It's like all of a sudden, this thread has become very popular, especially with the Unregistered guests.

And now I have no idea who to believe, or which Unregistered is which, for that matter.

I am so confused! Just what the heck's going on with this thread anyway!? O.O

But please Lisa, this could be a phony! Don't get your hopes up to high.... I know I really want it to be true to, but I got a feeling this is just a mean crual joke. *sigh*
Yeah, I know what you mean, DJ.

And by the way, I have a bad feeling about this, all of it. I guess the reason I'm having this feeling has a lot to do with the first Unregisted who made that first post, which seemed to be directed at both me and SOVA. And apparently, they seemed to be attacking and flaming SOVA as well.

It's like, a sign of only bad things to come (well, for SOVA anyway).

I can't really describe it, but I feel as if something very bad is about to happen, something that could make me very, very depressed. And I don't like that feeling.

That Lisa told the truth!? Not everyone rants as much as Lisa does, but many feel exactly the way she does, me included.
LOL.

I'm glad you guys agreed that I told the truth (in that one post). XD

No one complains more than Lisa. lol.
LOL, Pocket_Monsters.

I hate to admit it, but you're right about that. XD

Trying to get the original voice actors is an impossible goal. Save Our Voice Actors has become the laughingstock of not only the fans, but even the Pokemon USA staff. If you haven't noticed it already, TAJ is getting close to the new series. It has been confirmed the voice actors will go on to this new series. You do NOT make the decisions. The people in charge do, and if I haven't said this enough: You are NOT0 the target age. They don't care how many signatures you get. You will not need 1-2 million signatures from anyone, you will need 1-2 million signatures from children of the target age. Do you now understand how pointless this campaign is? I do not mean to be rude, but everyone is sick and tired of this nonsense. It was over months ago, get over it and move on. Its a children's show and it will not affect your life dramatically.
I don't care if Pokemon USA laughs at us.

And while it's true that we're not the target age, it IS true that people other than the target age group watch Pokemon. And all we're trying to do is make sure Pokemon USA realizes this. While we may not be much of anything in the ratings, we do have a right to voice our own opinions. And no one, I mean no one, can stop us from doing that. If we want to send letters, then no one can stop us. Not Pokemon USA, not TAJ Productions, nor any other company, not even the president himself.

Besides, what's so bad about fans of a TV show sending a company letters? Isn't that a good thing, rather than a bad thing? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that letting companies know of what mistakes they've made, and how they can possibly correct them, is one way companies can improve, become stronger, and maybe even make more money.

Also, Pokemon Trainer Lisa, get over it. You lost. Stop kidding yourself. I pity the fact you are so determined about such a pointless goal. Please stop it, you're only embarrassing yourself.
Excuse me, but no one talks to me like that!

You cannot call my goal pointless. It does have a point!

Also, on another note, you must've missed that one post I made a while back, saying that I do not care either way, if SOVA fails.

I am prepared for that disappointment when/if it comes. But even if I fail, I know that we at least tried our best to accomplish this. And I will also have a good feeling in my heart, knowing I did everything I could to try to save the voice actors. I'm sure the VAs also feel thankful that we have tried our best so far. And overall, what we have done for them probably made the whole cast very happy indeed.

Last edited:
Bravo, Lisa, bravo! I applaud you for standing up to him the way you did. I unfortunately have been in your situation---actually, not only have I been flamestalked by anonymous creeps, I've been impersonated TWICE by people looking to ruin me. So I can sympathize with you closely.

The first Unregistered, now A Fellow Pokemon Fan, is not a PUSA employee like he claims. No employee of any company even remotely resembling PUSA would ever in their right mind sink to the level of attacking their own fans like he attacked you, Lisa. He's just an angry, cruel person who wants to make others miserable.

You've got my 100% support Lisa. I've got your back. As long as this creep keeps up his nonsense, I'll be right alongside defending you.

I have to say, no random no-name can come in here and insult my fellow members.

I'm siding with TGB. BULBAGARDEN MEMBERS UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh hell yeah, Habanuke!

We shall summon and combine my Salamence army, your Korobooshi army, and Lisa's Pikachu army to drive out the invaders!

(Puts on Napoleon uniform and is about to play Abba's "Waterloo".....but wisely decides not to !)

I'm familiar with message board tech, and if you can track IPs you will figure out it is not the same "unregistered" as before. I am. It was a simple attempt to prove that anyone can sound like a professional. I will admit it now, I am NOT from Pokemon USA. I am NOT from TAJ. I am simply knocking some common sense into you people. I am just a Pokemon Fan. That is it. What I do know is that what the other unregistered said isn't true. Sarah is a great actor, I've talked to her and she says that even though she is a beginner Pokemon USA has a lot of faith in her. She tells me she loves the character she plays and enjoys playing him. You can tell Pokemon USA has faith in her. She will deliver if she hasn't already. Also, Pokemon Trainer Lisa, get over it. You lost. Stop kidding yourself. I pity the fact you are so determined about such a pointless goal. Please stop it, you're only embarrassing yourself.

Like butler I have to get this out of my system....

I AM NOT FROM POKEMON USA. I AM NOT FROM TAJ. I AM SIMPLY A POKEMON FAN WHO JUST WANTED TO KNOCK SOME SENSE INTO YOUR DENSE MINDS. YOUR EFFORTS ARE POINTLESS BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT 9 ANYMORE. I RESPECT YOUE DETERMINATION...WELL I WOULD HAVE IF THERE WAS A GOOD REASON TO BE THAT DETERMINED. YOURS IS NOT A GOOD REASON LISA.

I really tried to stay calm but god damnit its annoying to see someone repeatedly try to do something that is impossible. I'm not going to post anymore. Its not worth it. At all.

Wow this thread is crazy.
I'm with Vipitis. No one can insult us BMG members and get away from it.

Yay, let's work together and make the TBMGS(the bulbasaurs mysterious gardian squad) That doesn't sound to cheesy does it?

Yeah, I know what you mean, DJ.

And by the way, I have a bad feeling about this, all of it. I guess the reason I'm having this feeling has a lot to do with the first Unregisted who made that first post, which seemed to be directed at both me and SOVA. And apparently, they seemed to be attacking and flaming SOVA as well.

It's like, a sign of only bad things to come (well, for SOVA anyway).

I can't really describe it, but I feel as if something very bad is about to happen, something that could make me very, very depressed. And I don't like that feeling.
Aww don't feel like that PTL. People like that only post to make people like you feel that way.

IP banning is fun. :-D

Guys seriously, we should all just pretend that the last two pages of this thread never happened and go on with what we were discussing before.

Even though I don't know exactly how this whole situation came to be, I think I have a pretty good idea. Additionally, I don't know for sure of what will happen in the future, but I'm pretty positive some things will not happen. I only know two things for sure:

1. The new VAs for the most part are pretty damn good given their circumstances.

2. I'm enjoying the new season and I watch the Battle Frontier episodes every chance I get, despite numerous flaws I've noticed.

Sadly, I mostly agree with what the Unregistered person said. That includes the SOVA comment, apparently. Though some points I have to disagree with.

Whoever you are. You're more than welcome to speak your mind here, but try not to insult another member. You usually don't win points that way at all *Glares at TGB*

Hmmmm....I seem to recall you claiming to be "a representative of Pokemon USA" earlier. I wish Blackjack were here, I'm sure she saw it too.

And even if you're not, you have no goddamned right to come out of nowhere and attack Lisa the way you are. Grow some balls and register first, you coward. Throwing flames from the protection of an anonymous screenname is just that---cowardly on a shameful degree. Lisa has every right to believe in what she wants to believe in, and you can't stop her. No amount of your bullshit will do that. (And yes, I said bullshit. Because now I'M furious.)

If you want to be the fucking Forum Nazi, go troll Serebii and leave us alone. (and yes, I also said fucking. Because I'm REALLY furious.)

Here's the deal.

Everyone (including unregistered 'guests') is free to post in here to discuss or debate the merits of the old cast versus the new PUSA cast. Oh, and to our unregistered 'guests': as such, we expect you to behave accordingly. Don't put your feet on the sofa and don't insult the members here.

I saw Jonouchi try to flamebait me but he's not going to win this time.

Barb, did you run the IP of that freak? I'm curious to know just where he came from.

This is quite amusing to say the very least. On one hand, we have an unregistered guy who is making a hell of a lot of sense and people can't take it. And on the other hand, we have Lisa STILL humiliating herself. I don't know how hard it is to accept that it's over.

SOVA is a waste of time and as Dogasu or someone said before, you can walk the walk but can't talk the talk. What have you done for SOVA besides saying "I have lots of courage. It will happen or I have faith"? Hell, it's not PUSA will listen to you.

these series of unregistered may not be PUSA employees but they make more sense than you people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom