• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Voice Actors Discussion (READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING)

What do you think about the new voices?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was gonna post this message earlier, but the site was having problems and I couldn't access it.

You've got my 100% support Lisa. I've got your back. As long as this creep keeps up his nonsense, I'll be right alongside defending you.

I have to say, no random no-name can come in here and insult my fellow members.

I'm siding with TGB. BULBAGARDEN MEMBERS UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aww......

Thank you so much, TGB and Habunake. ^_^

That was so nice for you to say. I'm glad that I have great friends like you here at Bulbagarden. That means a lot to me!!

And now I'm actually starting to cry. *wipes tears from her eyes*

Anyway, thanks again. I didn't know everyone cared so much about me. :)

*sighs*

I feel that since Pie isn't here, and the fact that I've basically taken the "leader of SOVA" position away from her, people who are against the organization and want to flame it have now started posting as Unregistered.

And because of this position I'm in, all of the flaming is now being directed towards me. No, I'm not saying that everything that happened recently is Pie's fault because she left. It isn't. I'm just saying it's a shame that all these flames were being directed towards me. I mean, I'm not even a mod, so I can't really do anything to the people who might be flaming me or SOVA (like warn or ban them). The best thing I can do is try and defend myself against them with my own posts.

And with that said, thank you Barb for including that in your post, about not insulting members.

You would think that since these people are guests (and not even required to register) they could at least give the registered forum members some respect.

Oh hell yeah, Habanuke!

We shall summon and combine my Salamence army, your Korobooshi army, and Lisa's Pikachu army to drive out the invaders!
LOL. XD

Yay!!

That sounds like fun!!!! :-D

Last edited:
I was gonna post this earlier, but the site was having problems and I couldn't access it.
Oh, it happened to you to? I just thought it was my internet ^-^. Anyway, just so you know, I was saying something nice towards you, but it didn't let me reply
:-( and than the site went bloody wonky....
PokemonTrainerLisa said:
That was so nice for you to say about me. I'm glad that I have great friends like you here at Bulbagarden. That means a lot to me!!
Aww I wasn't mentioned, no offence taken ;-)

But omg what a crazy day this was, wasn't? I'm so confused over the 'unregistered' people @_@.

Oh here's something I noticed!! The one that claimed Sarah might not be the 'main' character, had a spelling error in his name. Instead of 'unregistered' it was 'unregisterd' *jinkies* so in a way it helps prove he/she was a fraud IMO ^^

Aww......

That was very sweet, Daniel Jake.

Yeah, sorry I didn't mention you. ^^o

I didn't see your post because of that problem we had with the forums a while ago. I wish I could've seen it. I bet I would've enjoyed reading your post. ^_^

And also, thanks for pointing that out, DJ.

However, I hate to burst your bubble, but I was really hoping that particular Unregistered wasn't a fraud. I want to see Veronica Taylor doing Ash's voice again, and I want to this to happen more than anything.

Regardless of the doubts that many people have with SOVA and everything, I still have the hope that maybe Veronica (and possibly the other VAs) will return to the show soon.

EDIT: Oh yeah, speaking of the Unregistered people, that reminds me of something.

How many Unregistered's actually posted in this thread? Does anyone know?

It seems to me like there's 3 anonymous people posting in this thread.

First we have the Unregistered person who posted right after me, mentioning that stuff about the CN ratings. From their post, they seemed like they knew what they were talking about and they were very professional. They seemed like they could be working for either Pokemon USA or TAJ.

Next we have Unregistered person number two, who is now calling themselves A fellow Pokemon Fan. This person said they weren't the same as the first Unregistered, and they also said they were NOT working for Pokemon USA/TAJ.

And finally, we have anonymous person number 3, who said that meetings were being held right now and soon Sarah may not be the 'main' character anymore (now this person I really want to believe and I hope they're correct, for obvious reasons of course).

Oh yeah, and there's also another person who posted as Unregistered-The-1st. So this person could actually be the one claiming to be a representative from Pokemon USA or TAJ.

Or, they could be a 4th Unregistered instead. O.O

My god, so many anonymous people have posted here, there's no way I can tell the difference.

Last edited:
Aww......

That was very sweet, Daniel Jake.

Yeah, sorry I didn't mention you. ^^o
Its ok Lisa, I know you would have, had it not been for the forum problem... Curse you x.x
PokemonTrainerLisa said:
I didn't see your post because of that problem we had with the forums a while ago. I wish I could've seen it. I bet I would've enjoyed reading your post. ^_^
It was ok, but nothing new and goundbreaking LOL. But yes I wish you could've seen it, so much for my thanksgiving present ^^
PokemonTrainerLisa said:
And also, thanks for pointing that out, DJ.
However, I hate to burst your bubble, but I was really hoping that particular Unregistered wasn't a fraud. I want to see Veronica Taylor doing Ash's voice again, and I want to this to happen more than anything.
Wo'h call me cleo (call me now for you free reading *it was a commercial*) I knew you were gonna say that Lisa! :)

But, seriously, nobody would give away info that secretive, than again OGT was the first person to tell us we were getting a NewAsh hmm....?

It still sounds odd, but that 'unregisterd' person did make the most sence IMO.

And also I was right about the other random person, it was just a fan! I'm so happy :-D
PokemonTrainerLisa said:
Regardless of the doubts that many people have with SOVA and everything, I still have the hope that maybe Veronica (and possibly the other VAs) will return to the show soon.
I do to, though I have my personal doubts. I'm still in many ways hoping for Sova to suceed in some way!

EDIT: Wait was I right? I mean about the person saying the ratings and stuff? *confused*

And your right Lisa, we've had way to many unregistered guest appear, that I lost count to @.@

I say Three or Four, but who really know :/

Last edited:
Just a little advise to the people in this forum.
Dont be fooled into believing that some Unregistered is a person from PUSA if they dont say they are and if they say they are and make grammatical errors like they did(including me) and give unclear information.
Besides if a person from PUSA/TAG post here, I am pretty sure s/he will make sure that there is some way to prouve that s/he is actually fro PUSA/TAJ.

Oh yeah, and there's also another person who posted as Unregistered-The-1st. So this person could actually be the one claiming to be a representative from Pokemon USA or TAJ.

No There was not an Unregistered claiming s/he was from PUSA/TAJ from what I can tell. And I have nothing to do with the others Unregistereds/PUSA/TAJ.

All this is some weird event of Unregistereds posting today.

P.S : If I ever want to post again here,I will probably usue Unregistered-The-1st since it is a habit of mine to add -The-1st if I can post as Unregistered or Guest or whatever without me having to become a member if I dont want to.

Oh, I see.

That makes things a bit easier to understand now.

Thanks for clearing that up for us, Unregistered-The-1st. ^^

But I do have a question though. If there wasn't an Unregistered claiming they worked for Pokemon USA/TAJ, then who made that one professional looking post about the CN ratings and all that stuff? O.O

I don't know about you guys, but it seems really strange to me that so many anonymous people would post on the same day. And also, the fact that one person seemed to know a lot about ratings and stuff is even more weird.

I swear, this thread keeps getting weirder and weirder. You know what I mean? XD

And by the way, now we can officially proclaim this thread as being:

The Most Popular Thread For Unregistered Guests

LOL. XD

Last edited:
But I do have a question though. If there wasn't an Unregistered claiming they worked for Pokemon USA/TAJ, then who made that one professional looking post about the CN ratings and all that stuff? O.O

If you are talking about the very 1st one,I think it was just a person that understands a lot about ratings. But not someone from PUSA/TAJ.

As I said a real person from PUSA/TAJ will probably make sure that it is very very obvious that s/he is a person from PUSA/TAJ in there 1st.

Let me give an little exemple of What I am trying to say.
See this from the very Unregistered

Unregitered said:
We have 2.5-3.1 ratings for battle Frontier. You people dont even make the .1 of those ratings. Unless you can get 1 or 2 million people that hate the voices, you wont get anywhere. Not to mention you're not even the target age.

And this

Unregitered said:
We at PUSA/TAJ/THE COMPANY THEY ARE FROM have 2.5-3.1 ratings for battle Frontier. You people dont even make the .1 of those ratings. Unless you can get 1 or 2 million people that hate the voices, you wont get anywhere. Not to mention you're not even the target age.

See tha difference some words make.
1st rule of representing is to make sure who you are representing even if peple cannot see you, this is something OGT made sure of when he first started posting.

The Most Popular Thread For Unregistered Guests
In this forum maybe but in others(not counting 4chan and places like that for obvious reasons) this thread is put to shame.

Crap I forgot to put this in my previous post

Respect to you all from Unregistered-The-1st

As I said a real person from PUSA/TAJ will probably make sure that it is very very obvious that s/he is a person from PUSA/TAJ in there 1st.
You're right.

They would do that if they were from Pokemon USA/TAJ.

See tha difference some words make.
1st rule of representing is to make sure who you are representing even if peple cannot see you, this is something OGT made sure of when he first started posting.
That's true.

And I forgot that OGT did that when he first started posting. It was so long ago that I couldn't remember any of that stuff.

Anyway though, thanks for answering my question. ^^

IP banning is fun. :-D

Actually, blocking posting for Unregistered Emo Kids is easier way of dealing with them.

Yeah, let's ban him, but not if he uses dial-up or ADSL with dynamic IP, as that would make no sense.

We've debated turning off posting privileges for unregistered guests before and if we get a bunch of trolls in here, we might just do that.

Last night I researched at least two IPs, one of which was from Montreal, Canada and the other from Hicksville, NY. I suspect the latter was a dynamic IP.

This discussion should be able to continue, with differing opinions being offered, but let's keep it civil.

The Great Butler said:
So calling a troll a troll is bad now. Your style quite amuses me, Dogasu. Especially when someone like this guy shows up, afraid to even give a screen name, claims to be a PUSA employee/someone with connections, and starts bashing other members---to which you simply ignore. Yes, quite amusing indeed.

None of the unregistered posts in the thread before this post of yours had people claiming to be from PUSA. That one Unregistered made a post about ratings (all the information of which could have easily been gotten from the ratings thread I have posted) and then PTL started freaking the hell out and assumed it was someone from PUSA for no real reason.

As far as rudeness goes...well, you're one to talk.

HOWEVER, I will be going through this thread and do my best to clean it up. And I'll probably talk with Archaic about disabling unregistered posts altogether since, as you've pointed out, it's a cowardly practice that really shouldn't be allowed.

I think we should do away with this thread, and start a new thread, a New Animé Producers Thread.

At least Dogasu and I agree on one thing, that flaming as an "Unregistered" is quite cowardly. I swear I saw one of them say that he was "a Pokemon USA representative" though. I'm sure of it.

That said, I still find what happened last night highly suspicious. I mean, what are the odds of FOUR Unregistereds showing up on the same night without having anything to do with each other? The remoteness of that possibility blows my mind.

Producers usually means who animated the show, and made the general story, which is still OLM. The dub, despite having different dubbers, is still basically the same in other accounts.

I knew it!!

So it wasn't just me getting scared, and worrying that this person might be from Pokemon USA/TAJ.

They said that in one of their posts......

Woah. I wonder if this person can actually prove that they're from PUSA/TAJ. I would be very surprised if they're someone high-up in the ranks.

You'd think someone with that kinda postion either wouldn't bother posting on Pokemon forums, or they just aren't allowed to say anything to us.

They would have a Username.

It's like NewBrock on Serebii. You just don't know whether he's real or not.

Wait. Of course Unregistered isn't real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom