• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Voice Actors Discussion (READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING)

What do you think about the new voices?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd think someone with that kinda postion either wouldn't bother posting on Pokemon forums, or they just aren't allowed to say anything to us.

He also wouldn't be flaming people who watch his company's show, because that's a good way to turn a lot of people away.

Most likely he isn't.

However, there's still the possibility that he could be a higher-up, but he's just really mean to the consumers/people who like his products.

And if he is a higher-up with that kinda personality, then that's just wrong. He doesn't deserve to have a job like that if he treats people that way, especially the consumers.

It's obvious that someone with a position like that and that personality is only liking their job because of the money.

Anyway, the only way we'll know for sure if this Unregistered person is a Pokemon USA/TAJ employee is if he posts again. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Also, I wonder if those Unregistered people will continue posting. I mean, I know some of them only did it because they had one or two things to say, and that was it. But I don't know about the other anonymous people.

Last edited:
Exactly how long are you guys going to re-assure yourselves that this guy isn't involved with PUSA? ;P

Shouldn't be too much longer now that I've provided why we thought he was in the first place........

I think the issue now is that safeguards need to be put into place to prevent it from ever happening again.

PokemonTrainerLisa said:
So it wasn't just me getting scared, and worrying that this person might be from Pokemon USA/TAJ.

No, it was just you being paranoid for no reason. The post The Great Butler linked to is a post made by Barb saying that an Unregistered poster claimed to be from PUSA. That's not proof of anything. Now if the post linked to was a post made by an Unregistered, THEN that would be proof of something.

And if someone can dig up the Unregistered post that claims this, then they'll probably find that it was made long after everyone started naming names and pointing fingers.

Face it...PTL freaked out, for no goddamn reason, and then you guys followed like sheep...the fact that you guys were even entertaining the thought that these posters could be credible sources of information is more sad than it is funny. Even if somone stated, outright, that they are from PUSA, you guys would have had absolutely NO reason to believe him or her.

And FYI...there is discussion in the mod forum about disabling the ability for people to post without registering.

John Loeffler and Manny Corallo aren't working with PUSA.
PUSA is simply using their already arranged and recorded music.

Ken Gates and Roger Parsons are the same person.
Carter Cathcart and Jimmy Zoppi are the same person.

When I saw this I called Cathcart to inform him of what you said in this forum, and he was quite surprised that you would do that, knowing that the original reason for his a.k.a. was to protect against union vs. non union work.
I cannot understand what possible satisfaction you would get in doing something like this. Carter has had nothing but the highest praise for all of your work.

No, it was just you being paranoid for no reason. The post The Great Butler linked to is a post made by Barb saying that an Unregistered poster claimed to be from PUSA. That's not proof of anything. Now if the post linked to was a post made by an Unregistered, THEN that would be proof of something.
Oh......

Well, yes I was paranoid. I admit it. The post that this Unregistered made really scared me. And I was like, "Woah, how could this anonymous person know so much about ratings!?". I was so worried that I jumped to conclusions, and thought that person must be from Pokemon USA/TAJ.

I forgot that they could've easily received that info about the ratings from the thread you made, Dogasu.

And FYI...there is discussion in the mod forum about disabling the ability for people to post without registering.
That's good.

Unregistered said:
And then when a Pokemon USA representative comes in you say its all lies.

I think that was yet another response to PTL about her claiming he was a PUSA representative. I doubt it would mean anything.

That's possible. The way it was worded made me think he was referring to himself.

Jonouchi is right that post means nothing as it is not very clear or is something to what you can easyly give 2 meanings.
In other words that post is meant to make people, from both sides, jump to one or other conclution.

Ex :

Unregistered said:
It is funny how you people believe everything that comes out of Maddie's mouth. And then when a Pokemon USA representative comes in you say its all lies.
When s/he says "And then when a Pokemon USA representative comes in you say its all lies" people can understand 2 things from that.
1-He may be or is from PUSA/TAJ/CN.
2-He is talking about NewBrock or OGT.

If you must please pay attention to stuff that could have 2 meanings or more and is not clear and dont jump so easyly to one or the other conclution.

Respect to you all from Unregistered-The-1st

In debating, that is the logical fallacy of equivocation: misleading with ambiguous word choices. However, somewhere there's a post that states that SOVA is the laughingstock of PUSA. I'm genuinely curious to know if that's true or if it's completely made up. I'm guessing the latter.

I think most people believe NewBrock now, at least moreso than when he first appeared. It's probably normal to be suspicious at first in a situation like that....

That makes sense, Unregistered-The-1st.

So most likely this person isn't working for Pokemon USA/TAJ. And they only made that post in order to make us jump to conclusions and become confused.

However, we still can't confirm whether he works for PUSA/TAJ or not. And we won't be able to do that unless they post again.

However, somewhere there's a post that states that SOVA is the laughingstock of PUSA. I'm genuinely curious to know if that's true or if it's completely made up.
Yeah, that post intrigued me as well.

Now I didn't like the SOVA flaming (or the fact that the person flamed me directly), but I was curious about whether SOVA is really a laughingstock to Pokemon USA.

Last edited:
However, somewhere there's a post that states that SOVA is the laughingstock of PUSA. I'm genuinely curious to know if that's true or if it's completely made up. I'm guessing the latter.

To some, very true.

To others (usually the SOVA members themselves), no.

Debateable, but you could figure out the truth yourself if you wanted to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom