• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New War Room Generals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somezing has happened!

I've counted the votes, and you are all dead. ! Thunder Lord Z is amused.

But seriously, congrats for getting the job! You deserve it. I'm looking forward to seeing you soon.

It is now DAY 2

And the moderators haven't died yet. Good job guys. Special shoutouts to Parmalee and Hellion for already getting started on improving the war room. Mizzle, mafia awards await your opinion.

Congrats all three of you mafia mods. I'm pretty sure you'll all do great.

And Vote:Turtwig A
I'm fool.

Vote: Ryuutakeshi for letting these mafia into this world.

Hey, Rayne was the one who had final say :p I'm just the Deputy.

Hey, red doesn't always have to indicate mafia >>

Or maybe that's what we want you to think

But I've got to say that our family continues to be built from the support of everyone in here. I really must thank everyone for making this place as great as it is since it's all derivative of your creativity. I know Mizzle, Hellion and Parmalee will do an excellent job at moving things along and we're happy to have you guys aboard. ^w^

Mizzle, you cannot infract people for calling you that :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom