• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New War Room Generals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falconwing

The Greatest Pokémon Ranger
Reaction score
As Deputy of The War Room, it is my esteem pleasure to welcome three new Generals to The War Room Staff.

Stand up and bow when I call your name.

You are Hellion, the Moderator

profilepic32529_1.gif

You are a strong, helpful player who is very active in the War Room. You have been a perfect representation of what a quality Mafia player is and have show excellent leadership skills. For this, you have been given the role of Moderator. Every phase you may edit posts in this section when needed, break up fights, keep the peace, and if needed give out infractions and warnings.

You are a War Room Moderator, and you win if you don’t die on the job.

You are Mijzelffan, the Moderator

profilepic24706_1.gif

You are the one who introduced us all to mafia. You have led some highly successful games and have shown creativity and good brainstorming ability. Your dedication to the War Room is impressive. For this, you have been given the role of Moderator. Every phase you may edit posts in this section when needed, break up fights, keep the peace, and if needed give out infractions and warnings.

You are Parmalee, the Moderator

profilepic2600_1.gif

You are that girl who talks in the third-person all the time. It’s kind of annoying. Either way, you are a good, honest person and very active in the war room. You have demonstrated leadership and the ability to keep a level head. For this, you have been given the role of Moderator. Every phase you may edit posts in this section when needed, break up fights, keep the peace, and if needed give out infractions and warnings.

Congratulations to all three of you. We're very glad to have you on the our team.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's all lynch them in the next day phase!

But seriously, congratulations!

*Applauds* Bravo, bravo, well done! Just don't let Mijzelffan get his/her hands on the bloon staff again. *coughBTD4Mafiacough*

Just realized I should have written them up as role PM's...

*gives HiPS a martini

Thanks to the mod for giving me this opportunity and I'll do my best to help around!

Congrats all around. So pretty much all the veterans in the section are now mods.

Congrats you guys.

And goddammit HiPS we're not minions, we're onions. Geez.

Hehe, this is awesome.

Thanks guys, I will try to do my best as a moderator of this lovely section~

Something has happened!
IceKyurem congratulates Parmalee. She thinks she will be a good War Room mod.

Mizzle, great job. *adds another tally mark to the count of brony staff*

And Hellion, I think you will do a good job as well. Now, don't abuse your position of respect to get everyone to vote with you when you're mafia! xD

Another note.

@Mintaka ;
What about your mafia game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom