• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Web Browser: RockMelt

Status
Not open for further replies.

VirtualAnomaly

Raja of Pala
Reaction score
So I just recently got this new browser called RockMelt, and I must say, it's absolutely delicious. It keeps you logged in to Facebook, you can have apps, and incorporates Google Chrome and Facebook into one. I'm actually using it right now, and I highly recommend getting it. It's absolutely free too!

So, have you heard of it before? Do you use it? If you do, what do you think about it? Discuss!

Today is the first time I've even heard of it, but I'm happy with Google Chrome, not to mention that I don't use Facebook at all.

I've never heard of it before. I should get it to out-hipster my friends, but I like Chrome...

I've never heard of it before. I should get it to out-hipster my friends, but I like Chrome...

But it has Chrome in it, and all of the same features. It basically merges Chrome and Facebook, that way you can manage your Facebook while still using Chrome and being on different websites.

Never heard of it before. I looked it up on youtube and.. wow, I don't visit facebook and social media that much to need rockmelt. XD;

But it has Chrome in it, and all of the same features. It basically merges Chrome and Facebook, that way you can manage your Facebook while still using Chrome and being on different websites.

I can do that without rock melt. I just click the "add new tab" button and go on facebook.

I can do that without rock melt. I just click the "add new tab" button and go on facebook.

lol you just have to see it for yourself.

So its basically facebook the web browser? It seems cool enough, and if facebook where such an important part of my life, then yeah it looks important. Has definite potential for sure.

I've seen an ad of it on mediafire
But since I don't use Facebook, Twitter or any social net whatsoever I guess I'll stick to Firefox

Be prepared for the overflow of duckface photo notifications similar to The Annoying Girl meme if you use Rockmelt. Just a friendly warning.
~Xenon™

Seeing as I never use Facebook,this would be useless to me. But interesting for others who might want it.

I gave this one a try back in late 2010, I forget if it was still in beta or not at that point. While I soon decided that it wasn't for me, I liked the idea of easily being able to keep up with various social networks while browsing.

I recommend this, it's a great concept. It's not everyone's thing, but it could prove to be very handy for some internet users, especially if you're a social networking addict.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom