• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Wii game to be released to Japanese retailers December 5: Game to be titled 'Poké

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Wii game to be released to Japanese retailers December 5: Game to be titled '

Pokémon Stadium 3 meaning the U.S./International version, which would be Pokémon Stadium 4 in Japan.
I know.
This is a Japanese game, so using Japanese terminology.

Re: New Wii game to be released to Japanese retailers December 5: Game to be titled '

I have to agree. The original Mystery Dungeon games were great, but the novelty has worn off.

The game sounds fun though.

Both the Mystery Dungeon and Ranger series have lost their novelty overall. I am really not sure how many more of those people will be willing to buy.

I wish they'd just slow down already.

In 2009, Japan got Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Explorers of Sky, Melee! Pokemon Scramble, Pokemon HeartGold & SoulSilver, and three Mystery Dungeon games on the WiiWare. And now we have this Wii game coming out at the beginning of December.

Make it nine, there was this Festa game (I forgot its name) on WiiWare.

I don't see how this eliminates the possibility of the another Battling title. It could come out later in 2010; especially since Genius Sonority aren't the ones making it.

Make it nine, there was this Festa game (I forgot its name) on WiiWare.

I don't see how this eliminates the possibility of the another Battling title. It could come out later in 2010; especially since Genius Sonority aren't the ones making it.
Not WiiWare; Flash. Pokémon Runpa Carnival.

Just by looking at the title, it looks like another "HEY YOU PIKACHU" type game. ANd the release date may mean it will be rushed. But then again, you shouldnt judge games by titles, but this one sounds bad.

As for why make a game based on a park that closed three years ago maybe it means theres a plan to either reopen it or restart it? lets hope it gets to at least Germany this time

Tell me WHY?
WHY?!
WHY?!
WHY?!
WHY?!
WHY?!
WHY?!

WHY THE FUCK are we getting YET ANOTHER dull game where you're playing as Pikachu (or other Pokemon) and walk through some unidentified land for no reason.

Why can't they, for once give us a side game with both Pokemon and People? P.E.O.P.L.E. The last one we got was Ranger SoA (Ranch is hardly a game of its own).

I'm not even talking about a game tied to main series, it's an unrealistic dream. I want the game that at least has PEOPLE.

I'm sick of walking Pokemon games. Really!

FUCK!

Tell me WHY?
WHY?!
WHY?!
WHY?!
WHY?!
WHY?!
WHY?!

WHY THE FUCK are we getting YET ANOTHER dull game where you're playing as Pikachu (or other Pokemon) and walk through some unidentified land for no reason.

Why can't they, for once give us a side game with both Pokemon and People? P.E.O.P.L.E. The last one we got was Ranger SoA (Ranch is hardly a game of its own).

I'm not even talking about a game tied to main series, it's an unrealistic dream. I want the game that at least has PEOPLE.

I'm sick of walking Pokemon games. Really!

FUCK!
You know I think something is going wrong at Nintendo if I have to agree with Maxim on a rant.

In b4 someone accuses me of "whining".

Count me in. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think I'd rather have another shadow Pokemon-related game than this.

Well, at least it's not another quick game with Pokemon Ranch graphics. Then I really would've raged.

That sucks. We need another Orre game. :p But they gotta make it a lot longer than XD or Colusseum.

That sucks. We need another Orre game. :p But they gotta make it a lot longer than XD or Colusseum.

Well, Genius Sonority aren't the ones making it, so we can be optimistic and hope for one next year.

Why is there no Pokemon Sim for DS???????

I would have much rather had a "Hey Pikachu" DS or something.

At least it doesn't seem to have those shit graphics.

Creatures will be a developer; TCG set most likely?

TCG to this? I would want it tell you the truth.

Hmm first time the TCG and the games have been linked since the ill fated trading card game games

Um, this isn't the first time Creatures has developed a Pokemon game you know... Ranger did not get a TCG set, so I doubt this will.

Also, graphics don't always mean a good game. Many found that out with PBR.

Um, this isn't the first time Creatures has developed a Pokemon game you know... Ranger did not get a TCG set, so I doubt this will.

Also, graphics don't always mean a good game. Many found that out with PBR.

We can have our dreams...

The screenshots actually make it seem like it will have platformer and adventure aspects to it, rather than being a straight up minigame collection. I know people have wanted to see GameFreak do a Pikachu platformer/adventure game for a looong time, so there's certainly a demand for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom