• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New WiiWare game to be released this month: "Melee! Pokémon Scramble" to be released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New WiiWare game to be released this month: "Melee! Pokémon Scramble" to be relea

Pardon? I only stated that not a single Pokémon from Generation II or III was shown in the footage. I didn't presume to understand why that is, but I strongly disagree that it has anything to do with the main series or that it is a desperate attempt to shell out more profit down the road (the Ranch upgrade was offered for free).

Well, it's a scheme to believe that just because the other games are not directly attached to the content of the main games, in no spin-off game except for Pinball and Puzzle Challenge can that happen. I find it a great chance to add the Generation II Pokemon in Scramble once HeartGold and SoulSilver are released.

And hello, DLC can cost sometimes. The reason the game is being made is profit, and possible Downloadable Content can also offer them more of that. It's not like their stealing us, it's their job. Let's just hope they'll do it well.

Re: New WiiWare game to be released this month: "Melee! Pokémon Scramble" to be relea

NOA rep said:
... While there hasn't been an announcement concerning an update for My Pokemon Ranch to support Pokemon Platinum, you never know what the future holds! ...

In the meantime, keep checking our website's "What’s New" section (http://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew) for the latest information and announcements.

The wording he uses here definitely implies an upcoming U.S. release.

While Ambrella seems to be the most likely option, the use of the same models doesn't prove anything. The reason for this is that Ambrella used Creatures' 3D models for Hey You Pikachu!, Channel and Dash; Genius Sonority did the same for Colosseum, XD and Battle Revolution.

I don't think that that Ambrella designed the Mii-like models for Ranch, but I can't prove it due to the lack of documentation on this information. Even if the models were their creation, that wouldn't preclude another company from using them.

It's being developed by Ambrella,look at the bottom of the page:
http://www.pokemon.co.jp/special/pokemonscramble/

I have my doubts on a HGSS update with Gen II and Gen III since it won't be compatible with the main games unlike Ranch. However, again, I can see them updating Ranch a third time if the Platinum update doesn't support HGSS.

The wording he uses here definitely implies an upcoming U.S. release.
Every email Nintendo ever sends (is automated and) says stuff like that.

Every email Nintendo ever sends (is automated and) says stuff like that.

Oh, really? Any evidence of that?

Remakes of gold and silver a Wii zelda and more are some of the examples that they gave me such a reply. i bet they use a replybot.

This game looks better than the other wiiware Pokemon game. It should also have lots of action according to the screenshots.

Well we'd better start getting on them about releasing the Pt update for MPR. I kinda need the space.

I doubt only Gen I and IV will be there, you know how many IV are evos of II and III.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom