• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

New Year's Grand Festival - Fizzytopia Welcomes 2018!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ex-Admiral Insane

Fizzy Bubble Elite
Reaction score
The cheering crowd quiets down to hear the words of Fizzytopia’s very best. One after another, the most accomplished Trainers in the land come on stage to share their personal stories, hopes and wishes for the coming year. Leopold Loffley smiles at the resounding success that this gathering has become, like a proud father listening to his children’s graduation speeches. Not even Machoke’s clumsy slip-up ruins his mood, and once every one of the Guests of Honour has addressed the adoring crowd, the Mayor steps forward once again and claims the microphone.

“Thank you, from the bottom of my heart,” he begins, voice swelling with emotion. “I know the future of this land is in capable hands. Adventurers, fighters, overseers, shopkeepers… Whatever walk of life you choose, I’m certain you will excel and continue to make us proud. And if you all will permit me, I would like to share my own dreams for the coming year.”

Clearing his throat, Mayor Loffley takes a moment to look at the crowd and the chosen Trainers that have gathered at the Plaza.

“That 2018 brings many new hope-filled Trainers to our land. That we all continue to contribute to Fizzytopia’s growth. That, when we meet again here in a year’s time, we can look back and be proud of what we’ve all accomplished once more!” he says emphatically. “Let us all make the most of our newfound freedom, and aim for even greater heights – both in our personal goals, and the betterment of this land!”

Clapping his hands, the Mayor instructs the two Machoke to return to the stage to distribute gifts to every Trainer holding a ticket.

“Thank you once more for your presence. And you can start working on next year’s speech, because I expect you all to return then! Godspeed, Fizzytopians!”

----

Here are your prizes! Enjoy, and have a great 2018 everyone! :D

Ex-Admiral Insane - Enigma Egg
Picking up my Enigma Egg.
Thank you for the event Mask

Raves

No need for the disco
Reaction score
The cheering crowd quiets down to hear the words of Fizzytopia’s very best. One after another, the most accomplished Trainers in the land come on stage to share their personal stories, hopes and wishes for the coming year. Leopold Loffley smiles at the resounding success that this gathering has become, like a proud father listening to his children’s graduation speeches. Not even Machoke’s clumsy slip-up ruins his mood, and once every one of the Guests of Honour has addressed the adoring crowd, the Mayor steps forward once again and claims the microphone.

“Thank you, from the bottom of my heart,” he begins, voice swelling with emotion. “I know the future of this land is in capable hands. Adventurers, fighters, overseers, shopkeepers… Whatever walk of life you choose, I’m certain you will excel and continue to make us proud. And if you all will permit me, I would like to share my own dreams for the coming year.”

Clearing his throat, Mayor Loffley takes a moment to look at the crowd and the chosen Trainers that have gathered at the Plaza.

“That 2018 brings many new hope-filled Trainers to our land. That we all continue to contribute to Fizzytopia’s growth. That, when we meet again here in a year’s time, we can look back and be proud of what we’ve all accomplished once more!” he says emphatically. “Let us all make the most of our newfound freedom, and aim for even greater heights – both in our personal goals, and the betterment of this land!”

Clapping his hands, the Mayor instructs the two Machoke to return to the stage to distribute gifts to every Trainer holding a ticket.

“Thank you once more for your presence. And you can start working on next year’s speech, because I expect you all to return then! Godspeed, Fizzytopians!”

----

Raves [/B][/B]- Breeder's Bundle (2 Heart Scales + 3 Mysterious Gummis)
Picking up these goodies with my thanks.

Mana Opal

Reaction score

----

Mana Opal - Breeder's Bundle (2 Heart Scales + 3 Mysterious Gummis)
"I thought you'd want to make a speech like the rest of them," Dichromatia teased as the figure in the black hoodie came back to her side and finally fulled the hood off of her head.

"Are you sure you aren't just projecting yourself onto me?" Amicae replied with a giggle and a jab at the less obscured girl's side. "It definitely seems to be the sort of the thing you would do!"

"Ah, you've got me there," Chroma admitted with a small shrug. "But surely the thought had crossed your mind, right?"

"True, true," Ami sighed. "But I didn't want any enemies figuring out who I am during the process, either. Though maybe this hoodie was a bad idea with that in mind, now that I think about it..." She tugged at the sand-torn garment briefly before holding up the basket she had received at the podium. "Anyway, wanna see what we got this time?"

The older girl laughed and placed a hand on the basket handle. "Later, Ami, later. This festival's still got a bit of time left before it closes down for the year, and we've yet to hit all the stalls!"

"But-"

"Do you really want to be distracted with trying to find a use for these goodies on top of dealing with your wrist?"

"...No." Ami pulled her backpack off and quickly put the bundle in it, sealing the gift from the world with a swift 'Zzzzzip!'. "Right, let's hit up the next stop already, then!"

Chroma looked up toward the moon as her sister rushed on ahead. "A new year already, huh? Hopefully this one proves to be a calmer one for her..."

"Come on, Chroma! Weren't you the one who suggested we continue around?!"

"Yes, yes, of course!" The older girl chuckled and adjusted her hat. "It's been a while since I've seen her look so childish..."

lilbluecorsola

~¤Sea Priestess¤~
Reaction score
lilbluecorsola - Battler's Bundle (Very Hot Cross Bun + TM Hyper Beam + Life Orb + Leftovers)
Didn't realize I could still do this. Picking up:

1x Very Hot Cross Bun
1x TM HYPER BEAM
1x Life Orb
1x Leftovers

While my character was too shy to make a speech, just want to say thanks to FB for always being there for me all these years. FB is like my second home, and I'm looking forward to seeing what the new year brings to it. Thanks again, and belated Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.