• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Years Resolutions [2015]

Rainami

beseech the stars
Reaction score
Happy new year, humans. Is there anyfin you want to change for this year?

Among various things, I'd like to start working out more. Not that I'm fat, but I'd like to lose a little weight, ehehe.

Last edited:
I want a better job, you know, a better money miner...

And maybe lose a little weight.

Procrastinate less, exercise at least twice a week, sleep before 2 am, sketch something everyday, watercolor at least once a week

Write a lot more, at least once a day and to eat a bit better, exercise more and get on a sleeping schedule.

Eat healthier and exercise more and spend money more wisely.

Hmm, new year's resolutions. Prepare for nothing original or interesting.

1: Finish my story. I finished the first draft in January last year, so things are looking hopeful. On the 15th to be exact, which I remember because I fainted on the morning of the same day!

2: Don't faint this year. It was funny the first time.

3: Write another story. I doubt it'll actually be able to complete it by the year's end, but now I have some writing experience, so at least I (hopefully) won't have to worry about the whole 'terrible first draft' thing this time, and have to rewrite the entire story.

4: Actually make an effort to keep my New Year's Resolutions. To be honest, this is definitely the hardest one.

I forgot to add 'Practice swordfighting more'. That's worth a mention.

Not that I intend to follow them but just because I like to disappoint myself I've made a few, such as lose weight, take better care of my body, get more social, and improve my work ethic and overall sense of motivation.

I don't make resolutions either; I don't feel as if I need to "improve" myself.

I would like to get a drivers license and master driving a stick.

Watch at least three movies a week, write more, and sleep before 1 am. (I'm currently typing this at 5 am.)

I have a few, but I'm not sure I'll ever accomplish them. Just throwing

1. Get a closer relationship with God, and be more thankful.
2. Learn to love myself more, and accept myself the way I am.
3.. Do take better care of my health.
4. Finally try and be happy.
5. Save enough money to go back to college. I want to try and go to vet school.
6. Find a job where I'm actually happy. I don't really like the job I have now, but bills have to be paid.
7. Try to spend more time with my family, especially my nieces.
8. Make a difference in someone's life, and mean something to someone.
9. Find real, true friends.
10. To finish an RP, whether a group one or a PRP.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom