• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Z-Moves and Mega Evolutions Scenarios

RC821

Reaction score
Since Mega Evolutions are in Sun and Moon and Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, why don't we make a scenarios about Z-Moves and Mega Evolutions in future generations.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't kill it. Bc they bring back megas for gen 4 remakes for sure. I think they will create new ones 20 megas and maybe some new Z-moves but it takes time like it did with G-max. I think gen 4 will give us gen 2 starters megas too.

Don't kill it. Bc they bring back megas for gen 4 remakes for sure. I think they will create new ones 20 megas and maybe some new Z-moves but it takes time like it did with G-max. I think gen 4 will give us gen 2 starters megas too.
But this section is about Sword and Shield, not the gen 4 remakes.

But this section is about Sword and Shield, not the gen 4 remakes.

Sword and Shield sequel could be Kings Sword and Queens Shield and show more G-max forms add old megas and Z-moves via ship. We need to wait. Maybe its before the stones were noticed in Kalos?

I doubt DPPt remakes or SwSh 2 will have new Megas and Z-moves. We’ll probably see new Gigantamax forms instead given that it’s the signature gimmick for this generation. I mean, we didn’t see new Megas in USUM, only new Z-moves.

Edit: Added some stuff

Last edited:
I doubt DPPt remakes or SwSh 2 will have Megas. We’ll probably see new Gigantamax forms instead given that it’s the signature gimmick for this generation.
I think Mega vs Dynamax/Gigantamax needs to hapen like last gen with Z-moves.
Also taking that the region is seperated by mountains its logical that some mechanics needed time to come there like it was with Gen 3 remakes.

Sword and Shield sequel could be Kings Sword and Queens Shield and show more G-max forms add old megas and Z-moves via ship. We need to wait. Maybe its before the stones were noticed in Kalos?
Irrelevant. This is the section for Sword and Shield only; not any future game. This thread should be moved or deleted imo.

Also taking that the region is seperated by mountains its logical that some mechanics needed time to come there like it was with Gen 3 remakes.
It's literally not.

And even if it was, that'd be a pretty bad excuse for a region where Flying is a common form of transportation.

It's also not logical to say they would need time to arrive, because the remakes took place in the same time that RSE did. It's not like we had reincarnations of the exact same people and had the same plot happen but with megas.

It's literally not.

View attachment 123589

And even if it was, that'd be a pretty bad excuse for a region where Flying is a common form of transportation.

It's also not logical to say they would need time to arrive, because the remakes took place in the same time that RSE did. It's not like we had reincarnations of the exact same people and had the same plot happen but with megas.
High mountains on the south and around water. Probably Kalos in South and the train was build underground.

High mountains on the south and around water. Probably Kalos in South and the train was build underground.
There's still plenty of spaces with open land that could be sailed to with no problem. And, again, Pokemon can fly. A bird that flies over mountains is Galar's version of a taxi. There's no reason why mountains would be a barrier in the first place.

1. Go. Megas could be the way they could circumvent the low amount of species in Gens 6-7 and are popular, and Z-moves could make their PvP system more complex eventually. However, the developers said in an interview that they wanted to get away from main series mechanics and do their thing, so who knows.
  2. Let's Go. Megas are already in, and Z-moves go well with their "accessibility" line of thought.
  3. Alola remake. Sina and Dexio's small roles could convince them to bring Megas back. Of course it's not happening soon.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom