• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Newfound Academy (The Beginning) Start-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Sure," Arielle smiled, "I'm sure Lanturn can light the cave while we're in there." she put away her Pokeballs as she put her hiker backpack on. She made sure her leather boots were up to par, then looked up at James. "Shouldn't you change into more... appropriate clothing for Mt. Mortar? Hiker gear maybe? I wouldn't want your clothes being ruined due to the conditions within the mountain."

Abby frowned as she was not satisfied with the answer Animus had given her. She put her hands on her hips as she looked him straight in the eyes. However, this caused her to blush then she slightly turned away.

"What were you looking at?" she asked again.

James looked at Arielle oddly, then looked down before noticing his attire. He chuckled, before opening the door to his room. "Just a sec." He told his friend before letting the door ajar. He then proceeded to change, and came out of the room in a jungle green waterproof jacket, and a t-shirt under it. He wore cargo pants that matched the jacket, and a pair of hiking boots. On his right side of his pants were his six pokeballs in a disc of sorts that held them attached to his belt; on his left side of his belt buckle was a thermos with cold water in it. Along side it was a small pack with other miscellaneous objects he might need on the trip. "Ready!" James grinned.

"Okay, I saw you." Animus admitted, his blush intensifying as he looked at the ground.

"That's sweet," Abby replied softly, not really believing Animus. Why would anyone want to look at her? She was nothing special.

----------

Arielle nodded and gave a thumbs up. She put her arm around his shoulder and patted his back.

"That's what I'm talking about!" she cheered with eager, "Let's get this show on the road!"

Severin, having reached Fire Red dorms with Poicasso, had made himself comfortable in a dorm room. He began to place his clothing and things and Poicasso coiled around himself. "Just a bit of tidying up, and we'll be good to sit in the main room, my pet." Poicasso nodded, and layed his head down for a moment. "Now, this should go here, and... ah, yes..." After he had finished, he sat down on the bed next to his partner.

"Come, we'll sit in the main room. More space." He got up, and Poicasso unwinded himself, following Severin to the main room. He sat in a chair, and Poicasso once again coiled around itself next to him. Severin began to stroke his head, as Poicasso hissed with silent content. "Let's have some quiet time. Alright, Poicasso?" Poicasso hissed in agreement, and Severin kept stroking and petting down his Seviper's head.

Maddie decided to go to the Psychic dorm and check her new place out, she carried Oddish and arrived. "So Oddish, this is our new dorm" Maddie told her once they entered.

"Odd" Oddish said in wonder, looking around before jumping from Maddie's arms, and having another look, Maddie smiled as she looked around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christina returned to her girlfriend, Lexie who had been on the side, and kissed her. "How was it?" Lexie asked referring to the ceremony, Christina shrugged her shoulders.

"It's fine, I hope this will be a good term, maybe good for us" Christina whispered, Lexie nodded her head slightly.

After taking the time to unpack her belongings in her water house dorm room during which her Emolga was being hyperactive, she decided to try to bond with the energetic pokemon and what better way to do it than outside in the fresh air? She could meet up with her fellow dorm students later. She got outside with the Emolga happily flying behind her. Lahia thought that maybe it was very hyper because it was outside of it's pokeball. She made a point to not put it into it's pokeball only if it was necesary or she might make it sad.

"So Emolga...." She paused for a moment, should she give it a name like almost everyone did to their newly received pokemon back at the ceremony? She thought that it should be given a good name. " ...how do you like it with me so far?" She was met with the emolga suddenly perching on her shoulders and hugging hrr face. She could easily tell it was very happy despite the fact that it only was with her for a short time. Judging from it's voice she inferred that it was a he or at least she hoped so. She remembered vividly a time where she met a beautiful pokemon called Gardevoir, she also remembers her shocked reaction when she learned from it's trainer that it was a he.

Alice looked over her plain dormitory room. She had planned to deck this room out in posters and figurines everywhere she could fit one, along with other things, but had forgotten to bring anything but some clothes. Alice let out a low sigh as she climbed onto her matchingly-plain bed. It certainly felt more cushiony than the one she had at home, but at the same time, didn't have her Josie pillow to lay on. It was small, and shaped like a cat familiar from an anime she was fond of. "Sorry Josie... I'll see if I can get my folks to ship you up here to see me."
Letting out another sigh, she remembered at the last second that she had been given her starter Pokemon earlier that day. "Oh!!!" she thought to herself, as she reached into her pocket to grab it. She had no honest idea of what she had received, as she decided to keep it a surprise to herself. She pressed the button, and an mist began to pour out of the Pokeball. From that mist, emerged a figure akin to a stereotypical ghost, who leapt right into Alice's face, staring her down with a single, laser-like eye. "A-and, you are...?" she asked in a startled tone, staring back at it wide-eyed. The Pokemon kept silently staring directly into her green eyes for several more seconds, before floating up into the air above her.
"Duskuuuuuul..." it seemed to moan. Despite being an inexpressive tone, Alice could tell it was probably amused at her reaction. "Duskull? Oh! You're a Ghost type. Unusual to say the least! Can you pass through wal-" her question was cut off by Duskull instead passing straight through her torso, and flying out from underneath her bed, leaving her feeling freezing cold for a brief moment. Although most people would've been unnerved by this, Alice's reaction was "Hey! If you weren't a Pokemon, I'd probably slap you for trying something like that!" But in a way, her question was answered. "You're an interesting sort, you. Come here." she made a come-on gesture for Duskull to float down to her. It seemed to listen this gesture with an unexpected obedience. When Duskull was back at eye-level with her, she smiled. "You need a name, if you're really going to be my partner here! I'll call you... Specter. Does that sound good to you?" Specter seemed oddly accepting of his new name, and almost seemed to welcome it in fact, based on it's flying around the room.

James followed by Arielle's side as they walked towards the exit of the Academy.

"It's been a while since we've gone out on a trip like this, being busy with tidying up and organizing the schedules and whatnot." He noted, trying to strike up a conversation.

"Yeah," Arielle commented, "I've had to do my teacher plans for the whole year. It's very frustrating. I also still need to get the rest of the medicinal herbs ready for my first class."

"Yeah, this'll be quite an interesting year. I've never seen such a variety of students here at the school at the same time." James chuckled softly as they walked. "Hopefully there won't be any trouble among them."

"I would hope not," Arielle sighed, "I only help with Pokemon medicine, not human medicine. I wouldn't exactly know what medicine to use to treat any injuries aside from the basics."

--------------------------

Luna kept walking around, exploring all of the academy, as best as she could. Mr. Gibles was holding onto her neck as he rode on her shoulder. He seemed more intrigued with his new owner than with the sights, as if he's seen the sights before.

--------------------------

"If I recall, there's one more freshman we need to meet," Abby noted as she put her index finger on her lip, as she did that to think, "He got the Charmander, if I remember correctly. Shall we find him?"

Severin had pulled out a book of Poison-type Pokemon, obviously learning about Seviper's abilities and moves it can learn. "Well, my dear pet, we're gonna have fun teach you new moves. Hmhmhm... " He chuckled to himself, his Seviper hissing along with him. Poicasso was clearly content with his new partner. "Viper. See-viper." Poicasso had hinted towards the doors that lead outside. "You'd like us to walk around a bit, I see? Well, I guess we don't have to jump into battle strategies right away."

He put the pocket book back into his pocket, got up and led his Seviper outside, strolling around and taking in the fresh air.

Tyler finished setting up in his room and sighed as he wiped some sweat off his forehead. He then decided to walk out and explore the rest of the dorm as well as meet the others properly. "I think I'll see how everyone's doing." he said before seeing Severin with his Seviper. "Well you guys seem to have bonded already." he smiled as Blaze yawn while laying on his shoulder. "This academy seems really interesting though doesn't it?"

"Yo." Tyler waved and turned to look at Suki. "I was just looking around the dorm, it looks pretty neat." he nodded his head as he looked around once more. "It's too bad that this is a school though so we're gonna have to study." he chuckled nervously. "But I guess that's what we all came here for at the end of the day huh?"

"Well you guys seem to have bonded already." A trainer apporached Severin and Poicasso, Severin immediately annoyed. "Yes." He said to the trainer.

"What's up?" Another pair of trainers approached him and the trainer with the Cyndaquil. "Nothing." Severin had a hand in his pocket, the other stroking Seviper's scales. Seviper looked around, noticing Severin wasn't a people person. "It's too bad that this is a school though so we're gonna have to study. But I guess that's what we all came here for at the end of the day huh?"

He replied with, "Of course. now then, if you'll excuse me, my Seviper and I need a walk." He walked past the twins and the Cyndaquil trainer. Poicasso followed close by. "We don't need friends, Poicasso. We only need opponents." Seviper had hissed in agreement, a real match for it's trainer.

"That guy is an odd one," Saki noted as Severin walked off before turning to Tyler. "If we're lucky then we'll have good classes."

"Like our dorm head's," Suki stated.

"More like anyone but him," Saki replied to his sister frowning.

"That guy is an odd one," Saki noted as Severin walked off before turning to Tyler. "If we're lucky then we'll have good classes."

"Like our dorm head's," Suki stated.

"More like anyone but him," Saki replied to his sister frowning.

Zen set Yukan down in the dorm and seated himself in a chair. Not quite sure of what to do next, he rooted through his stuffed book bag and pulled out a horror manga to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom