• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Newfound Academy (The Beginning) Start-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hopefully something like coordinating where I don't mind not learning," Saki said his voice full of hope causing a glare from his sister.

"Speaking of classes. What do you plan on being after school is done. I plan on going into coordinating, and my brother into gyms. What about you?" Suki asked Tyler.

OOC: I'm kinda confused, would someone mind giving me a recap?

"So your main goal in life is to become rich," Saki muttered to himself.

"You should get a pokemon that knows payday so you can get easy money. It would really help you to become richer at a much quicker pace. Actually I might take my own advice," Suki suggested imagining having a meowth pouring out money.

OOC: @~NiGHTS~; They just got their pokemon and were lead to their dorms. Everyone is settling in or exploring.

"A promise..." Saki said to himself. He was truly intrigued by what Tyler said. Being he and Suki grew up without anything, even friends,he never experienced promises. His mother and Suki never made any promises to him either, and vice versa. Saki was snapped out of his thoughts by a nuzzle from Spawn causing the boy to smile at the dog like pokemon and pet his head.

"Don't worry, we have an infirmary for that." James laughed subtly, them exiting the school grounds and heading towards their training grounds.

Once setting up her dorm, Maddie went exploring around the Academy with Oddish by her side, she came to a small room and peered in to see Christina and Lexie, neither noticing her. "How's the leg?" Christina asked, standing over Lexie, who was sitting. Her leg looked fine but had an bandage underneath her jeans, from the accident Lexie had been in months ago, and still hadn't 100% recovered.

"It's fine, feels like I could start sprinting any day now" Lexie assured her, she knew Christina was concerned for her, afterall not many could survive a motorcycle crash, falling off a cliff and then suffering for days in agony before help arrived. Christina knelled down and kissed Lexie passionately neither talking anymore.

"I would say hi, but it's still kinda awkward" Maddie whispered to Oddish, who looked curious and confused. Maddie knew them enough, she just wondered how they would do with teaching, neither actually ever showing they could teach. "Come on, I don't want to disturb them. They are still both in pain, grieving over a lost loved one, and me showing up will just bring them painful memories, of the past they are trying to escape" Maddie told Oddish before walking the other way, Oddish stared at the lesbian couple for a moment longer and rushed to follow Maddie.

Maddie headed towards the cafeteria, curious to see what they served, she could tell Oddish was looking hungry as well.

The Emolga was eating a bunch of berries given to him by Lahia, it seems to make him not hyper. It's a good thing Lahia's mom prepared her those berries. While kneeling and watching it eay, Lahia was searching information of the Emolga using her Pokegear. " hmm.. thundershock..agility.." LShe was muttering the nane ofth moves the Emolga can learn.

"Yeah, where is the Charmander one?" Animus said, wanting to change the awkward scene.

Jonny had found his way to the cafeteria, where he was very impressed with the food selection. So impressed in fact that he was worried that his perfect chiseled physique was at risk if he wasn't careful around the food. In front of him he had a perfectly grilled porterhouse, a small pile of sushi and a perfectly broiled lobster. And this was just lunch.

After Severin and Poicasso's stroll around the campus, they reached Fire Red dorms and retired to the main lobby. Sitting in the same seat before he left, he and Seviper simply relaxed for the moment. Seviper coiled next to Severin and layed his head on the armrest, where Severin stroked his scales down his head. "That was a nice walk, wasn't it my pet?" Poicasso hissed in agreement.

Severin layed his head back and gave a sigh. He slowly closed his eyes and began to let his eyes rest.

**The Next Day**

Students had been given their schedules, and now were in their first class of the day. Shinn Ferrer was their instructor.

Luna sighed as she got her notebook out, set it on her desk and began drawing love doodles on a blank sheet. Abby however, kept silently in her desk. She looked around to see if she could find a face that would make her feel more comfortable.

Severin, sitting in the second row of desks, was in a black button-up shirt with a purple tie. Wearing worn jeans and his black shoes, his legs were crossed and sitting upright in a mannerable position. His Seviper's pokeball was now clipped onto his belt, and his eyes fixed towards the head of his dorm, but not exactly looking at him. He didn't want to get on the guy's bad side already.

Severin layed his hands on the desk and began to fiddle with his spinner rings, still at attention.

"With booze, media, and lowered expectations," Abby commented dryly as she raised her hand up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom