• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Newfound Academy (The Beginning) Start-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Awesome!" Yuki chimed while Salem chirped a cheerful tune in celebration of his praise. Yuki then returned to his seat, happy with his result, although a little annoyed with Suki's facial expression and eye rolling as he was having his bond judged.

"Next volunteer," Rose called out, nervously eyeing the Seviper. She had an extreme fear of Seviper. She gulped as she trembled ever so slightly.

Severin took a stand, noting the instructor's fear of his Seviper. "Come, my dear Poicasso." He stroked his scales as Poicasso rose, slithering his way with Severin to the teacher's side. "See-viperr..." Poicasso eyed the teacher, also sensing her fear of it. He simply gazed at her, while Severin did the talking. "So, Ms. Bedingfield, what would you say about my dear Poicasso, and I? I'm dying to know... Hmhmhm." He chuckled, stroking Seviper's scales ever-so lovingly. Seviper hissed in content, but kept his gaze fixed on Ms. Bedingfield.

Rose gulped even more nervous as she broke out in cold sweat. She knew it would be inappropriate of her to scream and run so she did her best to remain in tact.

"Well," she replied, "It's a very unusual bond, but like Yuki, it's on the way to becoming a close bond. The fact you treat it like royalty might make it spoiled in the future. I do say to give Pokemon love and care, but not too much. A good bond overall." she hoped that the Seviper would stop looking at her as she felt herself grow faint.

"You know, Ms. Bedingfield, you're right. What do you think, Poicasso?" Severin took a good look at Poicasso. "Seee-seeeviper. Viperrr... " Seviper hissed and sounded what seemed to be him telling Severin he's a Pokemon, not a pet.

"Hmhmhm, I understand. We need to excercise you. Besides, you need a rest from this slithering about. Poicasso, return." Poicasso nodded solemnly as Severin returned him to his Pokeball. "My apologies, Ms. Bedingfield. I absolutely adore my Seviper, but I suppose I must treat it as a partner a smidge more. Thank you." He bowed before her, and returned to his seat, after clipping his Seviper's pokeball to his belt.

"You're welcome..." Rose sighed before her knees gave out and she collapsed onto the floor.

"Damn, she's out," Abby replied as she saw the fainted teacher, "She must really be scared of snakes."

"Yep." Tyler noticed that the door seemed to open up quickly as Shinnw alked inside, once he saw Rose his expression changed to one of worry as he walked over to her so as to check on her pulse.

"Damn it she shouldn't so get so close to snake." he said before turning back to the other students and lifting her up bridal style. "Well your class is over." he stated as he looked at Rose with a worried expression. "You should get going, I don't recommend you guys skipping."

"Well... this was a memorable class..." Yuki mused while Salem stared unblinkingly at the passed out teacher before Yuki called. "Salem, it's time to go!" Salem chirped a "Mur." Before flying over and landing on Yuki's head, like a hat. Taking his leave, Yuki made his way to his next class.

"All right let me take you to the nurse." Shinn nodded his head as he walked out with Rose. He stated before he began making his way towards the nurse's room. A few minutes later he walked inside so as to look for Arielle, though he made sure that Rose was still doing okay and not to hurt her. "Arielle, you around?"

The students had the rest of the day free, and could spend it however they chose. The other classes would resume tomorrow.

Rose was still knocked out.

Abby looked at Animus and frowned.

"I hope she'll be alright," she noted, "that Seviper was frightening."

As Severin reached the outer area, he pulled out his Pokeball. Looking at it sternly, he made his decision. "Poicasso, come out!" "Seee-VIpeerrr..." Seviper hissed with pride, facing Severin. "We may be early on our schedule, but we're going to practice our technique. Only then, will we become a powerful team, my dear Poicasso." VI-PEERRR!" Seviper hissed loudly, with frightening tone, Severin knew Seviper was ready for their training.

"Let's begin here. No one is around, I believe... Now, let's start on our training... Poicasso, use Venoshock, and Haze!" Poicasso hissed just as loudly as before, releasing not only a black mist, but the liquid of the Venoshock mixing with it creating a poisonous mist, creating a dark and eerie look around them.

Severin paid no mind if people could see him or not, he had his suspicions confirmed about Venoshock and Haze. He laughed in a way that would make a Banette shiver.

"What do you think Oddish? Do we have a bond?" Maddie asked, Oddish smiled before nodding his head, Maddie was going to say something but then the teacher had fainted. "Oh... Unfouretune don't you think" Maddie said, hoping the teacher would be okay. Once they were given the free day, Maddie just walked around the Academy with Oddish, exploring curiously.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was someone else in the area. Lexie had been wandering as a form of exercising her leg muscles, to help it become stronger again since her accident, she saw the boy and the Seviper, watching them for a moment. She started feeling a Seviper to her team, would fit her a lot. "To think, someone being afraid of a Seviper" Lexie said out loud, watching them still.

"It's an impressive Pokemon" she added, watching the Seviper.

Yuki was out and about, training with Salem. "Salem, Arial Ace!" Yuki ordered. "Krow." Salem cawed as he flew back several feet and the flew at a blinding speed. "Now Drill Peck!" Yuki ordered. Salem then started to rotate like a drill with the increased speed from Arial Ace, Salem then rammed into a tree, knocking it down in the process, as Salem drilled through it and reached a screeching halt. "Salem, let's get out of here before someone reallizes that was us." Yuki joked as he picked up the Darkness Pokemon and ran off. Without even realizing where he was going, Yuki made it to the area where Severin was training. Catching his breath, he thought aloud. "That's not half bad."

"Hmm... It'd seem we succeeded, my pet... Now, Poicasso, use Coil!" Seviper coiled around itself slowly, the mist flowing around it as it reached the end of it's move. "Viiiiperrr.... " Seviper hissed silently, paying no mind to the audience behind Severin.

As Poicasso became more powerful due to the effect of Coil, Severin remembered a show-stopping move. "Poicasso, use Glare!" Poicasso's eyes flashed red, piercing through the Poison Haze, making the area even more dark, yet enchanting. "Poicasso, we're going to become so powerful... " Severin was amazed at the potential of his Seviper. As the Poison Haze cleared up, and Seviper unraveled himself.

"Now, for your BEST move... Use Poison Tail, on that tree!" Severin pointed at the tree behind Poicasso. With a swipe of it's tail, poison seeped onto the slashed bark of the tree, leaving a clean cut, and a poisonous mess. "Yes... hahaha, you're excellent, my dear Poicasso." Severin laughed again aloud, not even noticing the audience behind him.

After his preparation for the following day's class completed, James stood up from his chair and stretched. He closed the book upon the table, then left the classroom and closed it behind him. The young man looked around curiously before beginning to walk through the school grounds towards his room.

Once there, James quickly changed into a pair of jeans, sneakers, and a gray longsleeved shirt with a hood. He returned to the school grounds, then headed towards the cafeteria for lunch. He did so quickly, for his lack of breakfast made his hunger slightly stronger. James arrived to the cafeteria, got a small bag filled with different kinds of food, then exited the building as quickly as he arrived, then directed himself to the grounds once more.

With six quick flicks of his wrist, all of James Pokémon were happily seating alongside him, ready to munch. From the small bag James took out a sandwich for himself, and the rest of the assorted food was given out to his partners, consisting of a glutton but happy-go-lucky Emboar dubbed Ardor, an Electivire named Breaker rather calm for her typing, a regal Empoleon who goes by Caesar that's always ready for a fight, an Espeon addressed as Diana that's always the voice of reason among them, an electric Yanmega who goes by Echo, and a sneaky Shiftry who calls himself Foreigner.

"...Are you planning on ruling the world or something?" Lahia jokingly asked Severin. She had been taking a walk on the school grounds still cradling a sleeping Allegro after the Pokemon Psychology Teacher fainted before she noticed his trainer. "Jokes aside, your Seviper seems to be a natural battler." She said to him.

"Those were some nice tricks." Tyler clapped at Severin and his Seviper, he then looked at Blaze for a moment before remembering the result of his battle against Christie, it's true that the two had to work their way around training so that they could get stronger. "How about putting those skills to practice then." he smirked.

"...Are you planning on ruling the world or something?" Severin had stopped short, and Poicasso glared at the approaching trainers. Severin turned around to see a girl with an Emolga and a boy with a Cyndaquil. "Jokes aside, your Seviper seems to be a natural battler," She said to him.

Severin started to get agitated. None of those moves would've been possible without his inspiration and idea. "Well, of course. I'm the one training him, after all." He hissed at the girl. "Those were some nice tricks. How about putting those skills to practice then," the other trainer smirked. Severin remembered this was the guy who lost to an experienced trainer, like he himself would've done if he pitted his Seviper against a Rhyhorn.

"Fine then, fellow trainer. I accept your challenge. Poicasso! Front and center!" Severin had a complete attitude change. Things had gotten serious, and Severin didn't plan on playing nice with the Fire Mouse. Poicasso, though a bit shocked at Severin's attitude change, was more than impressed. He slithered to Severin's front and hissed loudly at the trainer's Cyndauil, glaring fiercely at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom