• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Newfound Academy (The Beginning) Start-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
"God, I can never catch up..." Animus panted out, once again running late to his class.

"Hello, Animus," Abby called out, "You missed class. The teacher passed out, so it was cancelled early."

"Missed class. Oh joy." Animus huffed out in irritation. "That's class #3 I missed." He said, rolling his eyes.

"Wait, passed out? Is the teacher okay?" He said, turning to face Abby with a look of panic.

"Yeah," Abby replied, "She's scared of snakes, and it all overwhelmed her when she had to evaluate a Seviper."

Some time had passed, and Severin had woke up from his nap. "Ugh... Poicasso? Poicasso, it's time to wake up... " He gently patted the Fang Snake on the head, Poicasso stirring from it's nap. "Viperrrrr... " Head lifted, it looked to Severin, then slithered onto the floor. "Well... I suppose we'll meet up with Ms. Windrunner." He gave a bit of a yawn, then got up out of bed.

"The joys of a dorm room to myself. Come, Poicasso. Let's get our special training underway." After walking his Seviper out of the room, he shut the door behind them and made their way to the Battling Classroom.
@Agent Gryphon;

"I just want to lie down for the rest of the day honestly," Rose sighed.

"Yeah, sure," Rose rolled her eyes.

----------------------------------------

The Next Day

The students only had two classes to deal with today. First one was with James Grande.

Abby looked around as she tried to find Animus. She sighed and shook her head.

"He'll be late again I bet," she commented.

Luna however, had Mr. Gibles secure in his Pokeball and was resting her head on the desk.
@Goose;

Yuki was sitting in the classroom, reading a book called Frankenstein's Reanimated Pokemon.

"Goldenrod City in the Johto Region. We grew up there with our mother," Saki told him.

"Opposites attract. Even though we're entirely different we can act exactly like each other. We once had our mom thinking we were each other," Suki said in reply to Tyler's first comment smiling at the memory. Saki smiled as well remembering.

Looking around the classroom, James sat up from his desk chair and smiled towards the group.

"It seems most of you are here." He nodded, stepping to the front of the blackboard. "I am Professor James Grande, and I'll be teaching you all the basics of biology, physics, and chemistry, so most of Science." James resumed, looking around at all the faces. "How about you start introducing yourself? I'd like to know your name before starting."

"Yuki Kaburagi, at you're service." Yuki greeted.

"Severin Haze." Severin had responded to the request after the first student. He sat mannerably at his desk, in the second row of desks as usual. He was definitely more calm than yesterday, and was eager to meet Ms. Windrunner for a training session, despite his doubts about her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom