• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Newfound Academy (The Beginning) Start-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Severin sat in the main room of Fire Red dorms, with Toxy the Wurmple in his lap, and Poicasso coiled up next to him. He was spending quiet, quality time with his Pokemon. "Well, Toxy, how do you feel?" Toxy looked up and gave what could only be assumed as a slight smile. Toxy was warming up to Severin, and Poicasso as a sibling. He gently stroked Toxy, occasionally giving Poicasso some love.

"Tomorrow, we'll be raising you into a gorgeous Dustox, my dear Toxy. But first, we'll have you out so you can watch Poicasso battle. We have a score to settle with a certain trainer... " He grinned slightly, looking over at his Seviper. Both he and Seviper wanted a rematch with Tyler, the Cyndaquil trainer. He didn't know what he caught, but that didn't matter. He only wanted to destroy that Cyndaquil and his trainer for giving him his first loss. Sure, he didn't HATE him, but he just couldn't accept losing to him.

"He is the one to take down." He looked on, still stroking Toxy but more focused on defeating that trainer. "Besides... I learned a neat little trick Seviper can learn... Yes, we'll see if it works."

"Maybe all he needs is to let off some steam." Tyler suggested and nodded his head. "Sort of like a good fight or something." he leaned against the chair before looking at Suki. "Also, congrats on catching the Beedrill." that's when he noticed Severin sitting not too far from them. "Hey Sev, sit over here man.' he waved and smiled at his dorm mate.

"We should find another person and we can do tag battles then. That way Saki can train one too. Though for tonight it's better to rest, we did just catch them earlier," she told him petting Cloud.

At mention of his name Saki glanced up but almost immediately went back to staring at his food.

James tidied up his classroom, washing the board and making sure all chairs were in colored order. After doing so, he retreated to his dorm in a secluded area of the campus for the afternoon. There, he had lunch, showered, cleaned his room, and caught up on news with his small television. The hours passed, and evening arrived. Boredom struck the young man, so he decided that walking around the campus would bring him some sort of satisfaction. He put on a t-shirt, jeans and a jacket before heading out and explore the campus which he already knew by heart.

"I can go on a date with you. I've got nothing else better to do, and I would like to see what the shindig is like." Animus said, continuing with his job of cleaning Telesa's yellow coat.

"So you'd only go with me because you have nothing better to do?" Abby asked as she raised an eyebrow in annoyance.

Telesa smacked him with her tail. "Ow!" The Trainer yelped, rubbing his arm, getting a "humph!" from his Electric sheep-like partner.

"Okay, I deserved that..." He said, then sighed, looking at Abby. "Not really. It'll be a shame to see a cute face such as yourself be all lonely." Animus said, smiling.

"Come here, Teslea," Abby replied as she scooped the Mareep in her arms and began petting it before looking at Animus, "Says the guy who runs into poles."

"Hey, I was distracted by your pretty face." Animus said, blushing in embarrassment from the memory of hitting the pole. Telesa snickered at this.

"I highly doubt my face was the reason," Abby answered honestly, "Maybe another girl, but not me."

Severin paid no mind to the Cyndaquil trainer. He simply kept with loving on his new Wurmple, Toxy. "I've got quality time with my Pokemon, if you don't mind," he said with a hiss. "And furthermore, I don't intend on making friends, so you can forget asking me anything of the sort again." Severin got up, still holding onto his Wurmple. "Come, my Pokemon. We'll be planning our next recruit."

Poicasso uncoiled itself and gave a hiss at the group of trainers before slithering behind Severin to his room, where he and his Pokemon would not only rest for the evening, but also planning the next Pokemon Severin would catch.

Lahia was in the Water Dorm common room with her two Pokemon. She had looked up on the name of her newest Pokemon which is Combee. She found it fitting. Allegro and the Combee had their eyes closed as they listened to Lahia using her Viola, she was playing a lighthearted tune. "At least they aren't fighting." Lahia thought.

"Hey, you have quite the face, I can say that much." Animus said, looking at the content electric sheep in Abby's arms.

"Sounds bad when you say it like that," Abby frowned in annoyance as she kept stroking the soft, fluffy wool of the Mareep.

Animus sighed and slumped. "Great. Nice attempt of devouring your foot, Animus." The male said sarcastically, spinning the brush he used to groom Telesa.

Tyler noticed that Severin didn't want to talk to him so he just shrugged and stood up. "I'll talk to you guys later." he said and began walking around. He hadn't done much exploring around the other dorms, he knew that there were a lot of different dorms in the academy so he figured that he should at least look around the other ones. With that Tyler made his way to the Psychic dorm for it to be the first place toe explore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom