• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Newfound Academy (The Beginning) Start-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maddie sat on her bed watching the Eevee she had caught, the brown fox didn't seem to be interest in her or Oddish, curled up in the corner of her room. "Come on Eevee, why don't you join us? I got a Pokemon snack" Maddie said trying to lure her, she held a snack in her hand, Eevee looked at her with one eye before going back to sleep.

"I wonder why she won't play with us, is it because I stepped on her? I am sorry Eevee, it was an accident" Maddie told her but it didn't reply.

"Odd?" Oddish asked but the Eevee continued to ignore them, so Maddie sighed, pulled out a laptop and started writing more on her story, she figured Eevee would come when she was ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christina and Lexie sat in the cafeteria having their food but ignoring anyone around them. "So, have you seen Maddie since the class?" Christina asked her, Lexie shrugged her shoulders.

"Don't know, don't care, she isn't my concern" Lexie replied, Christina smiled slightly but wondered if they were too harsh on Maddie, afterall it wasn't her mother that cheated on Lexie, no it was Lexie's ex girlfriend who might as well have led her to her death. They sat eating quietly talking occasionally.

Abby rolled her eyes in annoyance as she continued to softly stroke the golden wool that belonged to the Mareep. She always seemed to be calm whenever she was petting a Pokemon. She couldn't understand why or how, but she just felt calmer.

------------------------------------------------------------

Luna decided that it was enough studying. She put her books away and got her MP3 out before changing into workout clothes. She figured the Psychic Dorm exercise room would be suitable to get some tension relief.

Telesa sighed and nuzzled into Abby's embrace. "She likes you." Animus noted, looking at Telesa's content look.

"She does," Abby noted as she kept stroking the Mareep's wool.

Luna saw Tyler and smiled.

"Oh, hello," she greeted, "What brings you here?"

"Poor thing," Luna frowned, "May I have a look at him? Maybe he can tell me what's wrong?"

Telesa wagged her tail a bit and started baaing in peace.

Last edited:
"So, are you gonna ask me to it or what?" Abby asked.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"I hope he'll be fine," Luna answered as she frowned slightly.

Animus sighed. "So, Abby, want to go with me to the dance?" He asked, getting a flat look from Telesa. "[Finally.]" She bleeted in her language.

"I'm sure rest and plenty of care will do the trick," Luna smiled sweetly as she looked at the Cyndaquil.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I suppose I will," Abby responded as she looked at Animus, "You know how to dance, right?"

Saki stood up from the table suddenly walking out of the dorm and into the outside air. He couldn't stop thinking about what happened with Spawn in the forest . He burrowed his brow in thought thinking about what he could do to prevent the incident from ever happening again. He walked onto a large are with grass and stood staring at Spawn's poke-ball, thinking. Finally he tossed the ball into the air releasing the fire type. Instead of looking at him obediently as he had done previously, Spawn turned away from Saki walking off. "Spawn get back here," Saki commanded , authority clear in his voice. Spawn ignored him, harumphing and sparing him only a small glance. It was obvious that he didn't approve of Saki's behavior earlier either. Saki sighed but wasn't giving up so easily. "I'm your trainer, and that means you are supposed to obey me," he said fearlessly. He knew what he was saying wasn't how a trainer and pokemon's relationship was supposed to work, but he had to make sure that Spawn behaved. Spawn growled in response firing embers at him which he dodged barely. This was going to be difficult to do but Saki was determined.

Suki watched as Saki left the dorm. Worry for him was evident on her face. She thought about following him but figured she should leave him alone. Last thing he'd want to do is worry her more than he surely knew he was doing already. Suki rose from her seat and with Cloud and Harmony walking beside her, decided to take a walk around opposite to the direction her twin brother had gone.

"Of course. I'm no simpleton or philistine." Animus said, and got up from his chair. Telesa just rolled her eyes.

Luna gasped as she looked at Tyler. A feeling of worry and panic spread across her face.

"Are you alright?!" she asked worriedly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good," Abby answered simply.

**A month later**
------------------------------

The day had arrived. The Masquerade Ball was upon them. Due to it being on a Friday evening, all classes were dismissed as the faculty was getting ready for the event. When it finally became night, the students were to make their way into the dining hall (which was converted into a ball room. The dining areas were moved outside and along the hallways). It was decorated eloquently with many romantic, mysterious colors such as neutral palettes, reds, pinks, lavenders, etc. Truly a beautiful sight to behold.

In the Psychic Dorm, Luna was finishing getting ready. She had put on a red, sequin embellished, a-line ballgown. She had her hair done in a romantic, side braid that rested on her shoulder. She had applied her usual make-up, but had eased up on the black eye-liner, and amped out dark ruby colored lips. She grabbed her black, eye mask before leaving her dorm and heading for the ball room.

(Her Dress: http://tesbuy.com/Public/Uploads/Pr...ed A Line Strapless Long Red Dresses Prom.jpg

Her Hair: http://www.hairstylestars.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/cute-side-braids-300x300.jpg)
---------------------------------------------------------------------

In the Dragon Dorm, Abby was anxiously awaiting the arrival of Animus, her date. She had put on a purple, sweetheart(sequin embellished, corset-style ball gown, and was wearing her gold eye mask. Her hair was curled, and in a half-updo. It was a dramatic, yet elegant look that Abby knew she could pull off. She sat down on one of seats in the common hall and only hoped she wouldn't be late. She didn't like being kept waiting after all. Especially not because of a boy.

(Her Dress: http://www.ingowns.com/Public/Uploa...Up Long Purple Pretty Quinceanera Dresses.jpg

Her Hair: http://ayushveda.com/blogs/beauty/files/2010/01/halfupdp.jpg )

----------------------------------------------------------------------

In the dining hall, Rose stood and watched as the DJ began playing music. She saw the students beginning to make their way in. Of course, she kept herself close to the exit. She was here to make sure nothing got too out of hand, but she dressed for the occasion as well. She wore a black, sequined, ball gown, and wore a black mask with accents of gold. She had her usual make-up on, but had darn green(looks black at first) eye-liner instead of her usual black. She also had her crimson lipstick applied. She had her hair in the same, curly style as always, but made the curls more 'polished' and refined instead of a frizzy mess. She hoped that the ball would be a huge success.

(Her Dress: http://www.sino-treasure.com/pri/22...Embroidery-Ball-Gown-Prom-Dress-5390-9616.jpg )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom