• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Newfound Academy (The Beginning) Start-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
James was pacing outside of the dining area's entrance; he was assigned as part of the security. Although not much was needed for a small Masquerade, it was best to try to avoid misfit young adults stepping over the line. He wore a black suit for both the Masquerade and the security post, although his PokeBall clip could be somewhat seen hanging from the side of his belt. With a smile he greeted those who arrived at the dance and opened the door for them, not letting anything get in the way of his manners.

Arielle walked over to where James was, and smiled. She was wearing a silver gown, and had her silver and white cat mask on. Her hair was up in an updo, but had loose curls framing her face. She tapped his shoulder slightly as she rested her head on his shoulder from behind.

"How's the security job going?" she asked with a smirk.

(OOC: Her Dress: http://media-cache-ec3.pinterest.com/upload/190910471674368151_JbPa3QBs_b.jpg )
(Her Hair: http://www.bridalguide.com/sites/de...abulous-wedding-hair-ideas/bridal-updos-4.jpg )

"Well, I didn't expect on anything exciting to happen, these are good children for the most part." James answered, then smiled for Arielle. "I guess I'll just be here standing all night long..." He emphasized the last three words, sighing audibly as he turned around to face Arielle. The first thing that came to his mind was how beautiful she looked in that dress, but decided to keep that to himself.

"Just until midnight," Arielle chuckled, "Maybe you can sneak in a dance or two before the night ends."

Severin, having reluctantly finished preparing for the ball, had finally adorned a mask, red and black. His tuxedo was worn over a scarlet red vest, a black button up shirt and a similarly red bow tie. He was now making his way to the dining hall where the ball took place.

Toxy, now a Dustox fluttered over to his shoulder, giving a nuzzle on his cheek. "Thank you, Toxy. But, I'm afraid you won't be able to join tonight. Until then, be good inside your Pokeball, please. Toxy, return." He requested Toxy to return as he unclipped her Pokeball. He passed two teachers talking to each other, reaching the ball room, making his way to a secluded area.

"Looking rather good there tuts." Shinn smiled as he walked over to Rose, he had decided to pitch in with the final arrangements though he had already changed into his outfit. He was wearing a formal black coloured tux that hugged his skin. The mask that he was wearing was completely black coloured and it only covered the upper half of his face but it still allowed his crimson eyes to be clear for others to see. "I think I've fallen in love." he chuckled.

Tyler was feeding Blaze and Sparky, now that he had been spending the last month training the two and to help Blaze recover he decided to take a break for himself. He had been indecisive about going to the dance to begin with, he had never been to a masquerade ball plus he didn't have a date of his own, though he figured that just made the dance better in a way. He looked at himself in the mirror, he had decided to go with a simple tux, though he wasn't wearing a tie and wore the neck open up so that it could breath. "I never understood buttons." he said as he put on his mask which was red coloured on the left and white on the right.

Animus was making final adjustments to his outfit. He had on black dress shoes, black dress socks, a black belt, a black pinstripe jacket, a white undershirt, a red tie, a red pocket handkerchief, a top hat with a red cloth stripe tilted at an angle to where it can obstruct his forehead tattoo, white gloves with a black dragon head, and a cane with a Garchomp head fashioned as the grip, with rubies in brilliant circle cuts were put near the shaft of the cane.

"Alright Telesa, how do I look?" Animus asked, looking at his Mareep. She gave a smile and a happy bleat. "Thanks, girl. I'm kinda nervous for this shindig. Wonder how she's doing?" He said aloud, looking at the nearby clock.

"Oh, I'm looking forward to those." James teased slyly. As the Masquerade began taking a steady course, the students seemed to begin getting ready and arriving. The music was pleasurable, the sights were easy to look at, and the night was still at bay.

Suki walked in alongside her brother. She wore a black halter-v ballroom style gown with a grey design on it. The gown used to be worn by her mother. Her mother also happened to have a fancy looking black mask with a wing like design coming from it. Her hair was up in a braided chignon. Harmony followed by Suki's black high heels, a black ribbon on her head.

Saki wore a simple black tuxedo with a simple black mask, his long hair pulled back at the nape of his neck. Due to still having problems with Spawn, his zubat hovered in the air next to him.

(OOC: Suki's Dress, Suki's Mask, Suki's Hair, and Saki's Mask.)

Suki blushed bright red not used to getting compliments. "Thank you," she replied shyly.

"Not bad your self," Saki called to Tyler giving a slight wave.

OOC: Octy would it be okay to have Suki's weedle a beedrill since it's been a month?

"Thanks, though I'm not really really good at this suit thing." He rubbed the back of his head and laughed while leaning back a bit. "I don't like buttons you see, especially around the neck." he then turned towards Suki and gave her a thumbs up. "You're welcome, though I was just saying the truth." he nodded his head.

Suki just blushed harder turning her head away. Saki snickered at his sister's reaction. It was one of the rare times he got to see her so out of character. "If it helps. this is my first time wearing a tux. Never worn one before tonight. It's really uncomfortable actually," he said to Tyler pulling at the neck a little to loosen it up.

Severin, still leaning against the same wall for the past few minutes, had noticed the other students coming in. It would be redundant to say he wasn't interested in other girls. Severin took his training very seriously, and didn't really feel like dancing with anyone. He checked his watch, hoping the time would fly by. But, he knew the ball wouldn't be over so quickly. So, he leaned back against the wall, looking out through the windows towards the night sky.

Abby groaned as she waited for Animus.

"What is taking him so long?" she growled in annoyance.

"With who? Yourself?" Rose asked, followed by a chuckle as she looked at Shinn, "Though you do look rather lovely."

=================================================================================

Luna saw Tyler, Suki, and Saki. She debated on whether she would be intruding by walking over and saying hi. After a moment, she decided to walk over anyways. She walked over to the group and waved nervously.

"Hi," she greeted.

"Why thank you." Shinn put his hands in his pockets before spinning around on his heel and then taking his hand out so that Rose could see him better. "I do try my best for these things." he nodded his head and pocketed his hands once more.

Tyler raised his head and looked over at Luna before smiling. "Hey Luna, long time no see." he stated before looking her over. "You look lovely." he nodded his head and smiled at the girl. "Oh, these are Saki and Suki."

"Why's that?" Rose smirked as she looked at Shinn once more.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Luna blushed deeply in embarrassment upon receiving the compliment.

"T-thank you..." she mumbled before waving at Suki and Saki.

"Well a teacher should be an influence for his students right." Shinn pointed out with a smirk as he looked at Rose. "Though there is also someone specific that I wanted to impress."

"And this is Luna." he said to Saki and Suki as he pointed at Luna. "So are you having fun?' he asked as he looked at Luna.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom