• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Newish

Lightwarrior97

Reaction score
So, I have actually had this account for almost a year now, joining back In November of 2018, I was wanting to try out for the Pokemon Battle Championship Game Freak was about to do, and came on here to see if I could find a couple of trading partners, and with work and college, I completely forgot about my account until recently, Ive been playing Pokemon since Fire Red, Some of my favorite Pokemon's are Tyranitar, Blaziken, Aagron, Scyther, and Eevee. Hoeen is my favorite region design wise, but Sinnoh has probably my favorite story, I really could have put X/Y there, but the whole 2 separate timelines thing, annoys the crap out of me to this day, and I am not entirely sure why tbh.

Pikadex

Pikachu Aficionado
Reaction score
Hello, and welcome to the forums, better late than never!