• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Newly Released, or Coming Soon Merch

Reaction score
Hi!

Thought this would be a good idea for us to have a newer place to share any new release or upcoming merch so everyone is on the same page.

I just found this on Twitter, and will update with a preorder link when I find one. :)

DIXoRxqXgAQXNln.jpg:large

Last edited:
By now you all would have heard at least something about the mobile game Magikarp Jump, but.. have you ever wanted to get some kind of Merch to show off just how much you love the game?

How about a key holder?

31985cc12dabb91fb99336dc2ef4ab1d08159edd.jpg

Or a Pet Seal?

bafdb190fb3bac36d7bb26f950c45d30fdcf1a54.jpg

We even have an A4 clear file..

7bc838a9b59b9408a497aa476db50d1affeb28e3.jpg

And finally we have masking tape! Not that I would trust a Magikarp to hold things together..

e4fad44c2f042d41b37ae817d352e4c0b2c54a4d.jpg

Pricing is as follows:

Acrylic key holder collection Haneyari! Cokeing 1 piece 500 yen
※ All 10 types of picture can not be selected.
PET seal Hanabi! Koikingu 500 yen
A4 clear file Hanero! Koikingu 240 yen
masking tape Hanero! Coiling 600 yen (★)

Presales will be available from the Pokemon Store on Amazon Japan from September 16th, with sales going live on September 23rd.

More info here.

First and foremost, Shining Legends is out today! I can't wait to pick up an ETB.

We also have an expansion on the Ditto series coming out Oct. 21st.

We also have some upcoming Vulpix merch.

And dunno if everyone has seen these yet, but there is a Poncho Eevee series that's currently out too. It's super cute. :D

And before I forget, Crimson Invasion booster boxes are availble for pre-order on the US Pokemon Center website.

Shoutouts to Sunyshore for the pics. <3

A set of Evolutionary stones has been annouced!

756808.jpg

Link to article: ポケモン「進化のいし」が食玩で登場!ほのお・みず・かみなりの3種類が限定発売決定 | インサイド

A bit of a bummer they don't have a leaf stone too. Maybe there'll be more to come.

And there's a new line of Ditto Products being released as well:

Any thoughts? Would you buy anything from the collections that are coming out?

We got some juicy stuff coming up in the next few months.

First off, recently announced is a Lifesize Alolan Vulpix-
alolan-vulpix-takara-tomy-image-04.jpg

And then they revealed the coloured version of S/M's female protagonists' Figma, as well as other figure announcements revolving around Ash and Serena-
moon-figma-image-01.jpg

g.e.m-figurines-scan-serena-sylveon-ash-lapras.jpg

Also, San-Ei is releasing a bunch of plush keychains featuring Johto/Kanto/Hoenn Pokemon, which include Cleffa, Bellsprout, a bunch of Unown, Togepi, Chicmecho, and Azurill, just to name a few.

The Nintendo World/Pokemon vending machines in the U.S are also gearing up to sell Eeeveelution Pokedolls, as they did in Japan.

When it comes closer to the holidays, someone will update with the upcoming Christmas merch they'll be pumping out with.

Here's what released recently!

I probably missed a few things. :x But do you guys have any faves of the bunch?

Last edited:
Incoming merch dump. :p

pokemon-center-pikachus-sweet-treats-02.jpg

This line of merch is dedicated to Pikachu making sweets and other sweet things.

Link to Pokeshopper article [here].

View: https://twitter.com/SunyshoreStore/status/943585609326542848

This time It's Absol, Electrode, Alolan Vulpix, Shaymin, and Whimsicott. Personally love the Whimsicott. This set of goods is already out.

Lycanroc3Pokedoll.jpg
They're all so super precious!

There's also a Poipole plush set for release in Feb 2018!

Among that there's also a set of Gen 4 can badges coming soon. Some Tomy figurines coming February of Jangmo-o, Stufful, and Buzzwole as well.

Ultra Prism is out! Any good pulls anyone? :p

I'm loving the full arts in this set a lot.

Gonna try to keep this bad boy updated since merch is such a poppin' business.

First off, this made-to-order clock is going to be up for pre-order in Japan soon, with release slated for December/January.
clock-20th-anniversary-04.jpg
Some more gacha for the summer, focusing on Pikachu and seaside activities.
01eb0ef1d2820a12080512ed01f5790024f9e4db.jpg
Then, Ken Sugimori drew up Red and Pikachu in lieu of the 20th Anniversary, which merch spanning from card mats, stationary, shirts, and pouches featuring this art.
red-2018-pc-art-01.jpg
And the last major line to announce is the Tropical Sweets collection, dropping in a week.
180622_pokecen_tropical_01.jpg
Other random plush announcements are sleeping Gen. 7 starters and Eevee, Chansey, Sudowoodo, some game prizes (Two Eevees and a Pikachu), and the Hyakki Yakou line. Another campaign called "Summer Life" focusing on y'know summer activities is coming on the 13th of July.

So the giant Lapras that had pre-order back in July finally got released. This hunk of Pokemon is six and a half feet tall and weights 35 lbs. No idea if anyone got a proxy to order him, but it will be quite the package.
hq-lapras-bandai-01.jpg
They are also re-releasing the Suyasuya figures- the ones you can attach to your phone jack. Pokemon types consists of Pikachu, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Mew, Sylveon, Pichu, Eevee, Vulpix, Alolan Vulpix, Espeon, and Umbreon.

Finally, ichiban kuji prizes have been shown. Going to be taken place at the Pokemon Centers, 7/11's, and Ito-Yokado's, the prizes include your typical plushes, cushions, bowls, charms, and towels (Basically the norm) of Pikachu, Eevee, and the evolutions. Pretty sure that Pikachu has been released before though? I won an extremely similar one while living there.
180704_goods_collection_01.jpg

Also, Secret Rares for the Thunderclap Spark TCG set have been leaked. Spoilers in the spoiler, ayyy. Set is coming out tomorrow in Japan.
Virizion GX
Magcargo GX
Zeraora GX
Genesect GX
Electric Power (Trainer- Item)
Custom Catcher (Trainer- Item)
Counter Gain (Trainer- Item- Pokemon Tool)

Big update- Announced today was that they are going to be producing ALL original 151 Pokemon in palm-size plush form. All should be out by November. Holy cow my money is gonna be gonezo. Any way, here's a glimpse into the first bunch.
180706_pokecen_fit_01.jpg

So those 151 Pokemon plushes? Called Pokemon Fit. Released in Japan a few days back, and Staryu, Omanyte, and Shellder are selling like hotcakes. Someone snag one for me please since dang they are cute.

Any way, more merch woohoo. They are releasing more of those cute terrariums, coming in October.
rement-terrarium-vol4.jpg

PokeCen is releasing some more Eevee + Pikachu + random grass/bug-type Pokemon merch as well- includes shirts, bags, little trinkets, and such.

180706_pokecen_7days_27.jpg

180706_pokecen_7days_09.jpg

180706_pokecen_7days_16.jpg

Also in Japan, more San-Ei plushes have been announced. Next lineup includes Sandshrew, Magnemite, Chansey, Ditto, Corsola, Jolteon, Flareon, Vaporeon, Garchomp, Phanpy, and Mawile. Bigger plushes include Koffing and Munna.

On the Pokemon Center website in the U.S, they recently released a line of a few flat goods (Posters, journals, stickers) of the various main-game regions as cool travel stickers. Honestly I'm in love and want to buy it all.

P4675_710-03607_10.jpg

Also in the U.S only, Target will be holding exclusive POP Funko figures of Pikachu later this month. Keep your eyes peeled.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom