• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Newxie has Arrived

Uxie

Knowledge Pokémon
Reaction score
Hello, Bulbapeople! Yeah, I like to make up words.

Um, for the record, I just changed my name to Uxie because I noticed it wasn't registered! /epicshock so I went for it! Go me. :D

Yeah, okay. Um, let's see. I've been lurking around Bulbapedia for a while without actually registering for it 'cause I am not a Wiki person. I mainly use it to look up stats and moves for my recently-caught Pokemon on SoulSilver. Woot!

Okay, this'll wrap it up. Btw, if someone else had the name 'Uxie', please tell me. I hate stealing names from people. :look:

Last edited:
Re: Newbie has Arrived

welcome to the forums, have a good time here with us. and FYI if someone else had that SN it would have told you

Welcome to the forums.

And I don't believe there was any Uxie before, so you haven't "stolen" anyone's name, lol.

Holy crap, did I luck out. Possibly the biggest Pokemon forum and no one took Uxie. Yey!!

Thanks for the replies. I'm sure gonna love it here. :3

Who knows? Maybe. Thanks, btw. :)

Bulbapeople, that is a new one.

Well welcome Uxie and I hope you enjoy your time here.

If you need any help with anything feel free to ask.

Ah, Uxie, we meet again. I thought I did catch you! And, oh, weren't you a paint to catch, hun? Oh, yes you were... You broke me lots of Dusk Balls, Ultra Balls, YOU FAINTED MY STARAPTOR!!! You're a dead Pokémon... but first, I need to catch you! *throws a masterball at Uxie. Shake. Shake. Shake. Ping!*

You're mine now. And, oh, we have so much to discuss... *evil laugh*

Just kidding, welcome there! You'd be amazed by the quantity of Pokémon names untaken. I myself had the hold of Raichu for a while. May you need something, drop me (or anyone else really. People here tend to be of awesomesauce taste) a Visitor Message!

Dang. You guys sure do know how to make a legendary feel welcome. :D

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom