• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Next FanFic Winners?

Marcat

Just Marcat
Reaction score
This thread is here to discuss the next possible winners for the awards.
Of course, the awards aren't until September. But there are a lot of good stories here that deserve to win, right?
So just post the story that you think is great and may have a chance to win and in which catagory. This is just speculation and I know very well that a story may pop out which annilates all contest, but until it appears... what the heck.
Maybe some of the small stories will get a little recognition.
Of course, you can't go and nominate YOUR fic, thats just cheating.
I'll start:

I think that Raykaza by Shiny Ninetales story should go for best Non-Pokemon fic.

Lemme take a crack at it:

Rival's Story by Gastly's Mama for Longest-Running Fic

Generation 2021 by Zekurom for Best Other Serial

Ternished Geld, Kintaea's Stery by The_Nood for Best Niche Fic

Variations by The Pokemon Guru for Best Use of Plagiarism

We can only go oh-so-far by Pokebreeder10 for Most Improvement over Time

A Lover's Tiff: Poke vs. Pearl Shipping by AceTrainer14 for Best Shipfic

Life of the Legendaries by Drakon for Best Crackfic (R-rated category)

Stey Tend; Felks by The_Nood for Best Crackfic (PG-13-rated category)

The Adventure of Adventureness by Missingno. Master for Best Crackfic (All Audiences category)

Transformers: Hellbound by Lugion for Best Underappreciated Fic

And I'm spent! (I've always wondered why that Nood fellow can't spell titles right, great guy, though.)

Last edited:
Variations by The Pokemon Guru for Best Use of Plagiarism
What a troll you are! :XD2: *giggles*

Anyways, I've yet to read many works here. I certainly didn't feel prepared to nominate anyone for the Summer Awards (and had a heart attack with my own), let alone begin thinking of potential nominations for the Autumn ones, so... yeah.

Yeah, I guess so...
But still when any find something worth putting up just give me a holler!
Remember, we aren't nominating. Just talking about the most memorable fics that happen to stand out.

Ill take ashot. Oh i wish When Evil Meets Evil couldwin a award.

-I think The Power indise by Legacy will definitly make it in.

-Rivals Story for Best Jurney fic again.

-Transformers by Lugion should make it in as well. Its gfreat.

-We never know mabye my upcoming fic When Evil Meets Evil Hoenn Horrors could too.

-Twins of Fate for sure.

Ill think up some more soon. I cant wait for the awards.

Yeah me, too.
Wa-wait!
Twins of Fate is THAT good? I mean sure it got some good reviews but it does need more work.

It may need a work but the plot is like the best out their and I love your cliffhangers. If there was in a award for best cliff hanger you would win.

I vote for Razayka too, and that isn't just because the author is my gf.

It's kind of pointless if the same fics keep winning over and over. Maybe even boring.

I kinda have to agree.
You know maybe you should mention in the thread for the suggestions!
If you won't than I could bring it up, a Fic shouldn't particpate in more than a round to leave room for the smaller Fics that could give new blood to the Forum.
Good suggestion!

Yes I definitly agree fics that have already won a catagory should noit participate in the catagory again.

Yeah, I like that idea too.

And I like Raykaza.

And alas, mine will never be popular enough. *shot*

And I like Raykaza.

You mean Razayka? The one about the wolf? Because I'm sure "Raykaza" (Rayquaza, I'm guessing) isn't the way to spell it...

Generation 2021 by Zekurom for Best Other Serial

What's an "Other Serial" again...? Either way, I'm flattered. I'd nominate your story "Tarnished Gold" for Most Surreal Fic any day.

And the mascot for Most Surreal Fic should definitely be Porygon using Trick Room.

I'd nominate your story "Tarnished Gold" for Most Surreal Fic any day.

And the mascot for Most Surreal Fic should definitely be Porygon using Trick Room.

Why, thanks. I always thought Stay Tuned, Folks would win an award, and Tarnished Gold would wait for the next round. But, thanks anyways. I'm flattered myself! *giggles girlishly*

By "Other Serial", do you mean non-Pokemon, or non-shipping/etc?

Because it's an OT fic...

'Other Serial' means that it isn't exactly a crackfic, shipfic, or an OT fic. It's it's own thing, and it rolls with it. *sneaks up on Zekurom and highfives him/her/it*

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom