• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Next two episodes to feature Naty, Natio, Kurotsugu: Kurotsugu's Dosidon to appear

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Next two episode titles announced: Episodes to star Naty evolution line, Kurotsugu

Next two episode titles announced: Episodes to star Naty evolution line, Kurotsugu

#PM has revealed the episode titles for DP140 and DP141. DP140 is 「ネイティ, ネイティオ。。。不思議な森!」(Naty, Natio... Mysterious Forest!), and DP141 is 「タワータイクーン! その男, クロツグ!!」 (Tower Tycoon! That Man, Kurotsugu!!), airing Aug. 27 and Sept. 3, respectively.

Read more on Bulbanews

Eeny Leeney Miny Mo!
Reaction score
Re: Next two episode titles announced: Episodes to star Naty evolution line, Kurotsug

DP 140: I wonder how these two will be depicted? I haven't seen much of this evolution line in the anime. Hopefully it'll be intresting.
DP 141: Yay for Palmer! Although I never expected him to appear at this point.

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Next two episodes to feature Naty, Natio, Kurotsugu: Kurotsugu's Dosidon to appear

#PocketMonsters has recently revealed the titles for the 140th and 141st episodes of the Diamond & Pearl series. 「ネイティ, ネイティオ。。。不思議な森!」 "Naty, Natio... Mysterious Forest!" and 「タワータイクーン! その男, クロツグ!!」 "Tower Tycoon! That Man, Kurotsugu!!" are set to air on TV Tokyo on Aug. 27 and Sept. 3, respectively.

Read more on Bulbanews

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Re: Next two episodes to feature Naty, Natio, Kurotsugu: Kurotsugu's Dosidon to appea

Rhyperior? Elite Trainer?

Wouldn't this have been a perfect opportunity to reveal Bertha?
I thought they where saving the Frontier Brains for after the initial eight badges Oo;

Friendly Trainer
Reaction score
Re: Next two episodes to feature Naty, Natio, Kurotsugu: Kurotsugu's Dosidon to appea

Awww.....I Wish I Can Watch It.....But I Have Saturday School To Attend!:(