• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

NHK documentary reveals new games in development: Trozei sequel, Pikachu detective ga

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
NHK documentary reveals new games in development: Trozei sequel, Pikachu detective game and new ...

A recent episode of NHK series Professional: Shigoto no Ryuugi focusing on Tsunekazu Ishihara, CEO of the The Pokémon Company, showed a number of Pokémon games currently in development.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: NHK documentary reveals new games in development: Trozei sequel, Pikachu detectiv

Is there any videos of it?

Re: NHK documentary reveals new games in development: Trozei sequel, Pikachu detectiv

I can't believe Pikablu is going to be real.

Professor Layton meets Pikablu

Is there any videos of it?

gif.

l9d4EzH.gif

Well, that's creepy and weird...
That model has actual eyelids unlike Pokémon XY's Pikachu model which has eye textures... I think.

I already found the video, but thanks

Well, that's creepy and weird...
That model has actual eyelids unlike Pokémon XY's Pikachu model which has eye textures... I think.

It would be a bit buggy with eye textures (It would need a lot of texture maps to do it)...

They would probably need a better model to work with (That render is just plain nightmare fuel)..

They should have calibration programs since people are different

Zeta said:
"All people are thin Japanese men"
That's kinda incorrect and racist...

EVERYONE is different, no matter what!

They should have calibration programs since people are different

To clarify, Pikachu doesn't follow YOUR facial movements. His animations are all pre-made by the company, presumably tracking the movements of the voice actor. They're just showing off the motion capture system they'll use to make Pikachu and Pikablu's expressions and movements seem more human.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom