• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Nickname Changing Problems

empoleon dynamite

Reaction score
I recently changed my Nickname and shortly after I started to want my old one back. However, when I went on my control panel I could no longer change it back. Im guessing you cant change your nickname on a too frequent basis but I hate my new nickname!!!

I think you have to keep it for awhile. My first identity was Kerropi which didn't last long, and I changed it to "L" and as you can see, I changed my name again. (although someone on sppf and smogon has it already but they're so innactive that I really don't care)

You either have to wait a week or two weeks between changing (someone who alters their name more frequently could confirm it).

Starly/Mukubird/Weighted companion cube/Penny would know. he changes his name all the time.

When Habunake first started using it, I think he mentioned that name changing took a week minimum before you could change it again.

If Chosen were here, he could probably confirm this too.

Well, something weird is happening here.

I can't change my username to the previous one (Mantis), the forum says that there is other user with this username, but there isn't.
There is a "amantis", but he registered way before I did.

What should I do? :|

Well, something weird is happening here.

I can't change my username to the previous one (Mantis), the forum says that there is other user with this username, but there isn't.
There is a "amantis", but he registered way before I did.

What should I do? :|

I don't think you're able to request one that you had recently before, unless you speak to an admin about.
I would speak to one.

Aw, that sucks.

I don't know which moderator I should speak to >_<

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom