• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh Nicknaming your new pokemon

I need some nickname ideas for a Flapple, Noctowl, and Barraskewda. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Someone is asking for a nickname? Time to make a barraskewda nickname so complicated that it's unpronounceable than even the most norse names of the northest norse: Callaphyke, from calla lily, a flower that symbolizes new begginings, sphyreana, the genus of barracudas, and originally rake to reference the untitled goose game's rake in the lake task, but only "ke" stayed to make it less weird to say, it only sounds like qualified, fitting for galar.

How much are you not gonna use this nickname? If you even consider using it, then what's going on in your mind Spiny?

So I’ve stared up a new Sword file and I have some nicknames and nickname plans for my team:
  • Yamper/Boltund: Ion (originally Dipole)
  • Galarian Farfetch’d: Sticks
  • Torkoal: Kiln
  • Alcremie: Pastel
I need some nickname ideas for a Flapple, Noctowl, and Barraskewda. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Wyrm for Flapple?

I nicknamed my female rillaboom Lucy, due to both the famous female australopithecus fossil and the music Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds. You know, beattles are from England, galar is based on England, Rillaboom is from Galar and music related.

I named the squirtle that I got in the isle of armour dojo Mestrekame ( Master+ kame ) , from DBZ.
Barraskewda is named Cramissile ( cramorant + missile)

So I have found some more nicknames for potential Pokemon in my 3rd team:
  • Noctowl: Clockwork (formerly Tempo as a Hoothoot)
  • Applin: Wyrm (thanks to @Skalesgon for the suggestion)
  • Corphish: Ruffian
  • Barraskewda: Dart

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom