• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Nidoking VS Nidoqueen

Honestly, when I see a Nidoking I just laugh. But Nidoqueen I know is pretty good. That goes for competitive battling as well as in game. Those trainers with the level 21 and 23 Nidokings are just laughable, and they kind of ruin Nidoking's image. So Nidoqueen, obviously.

I pick Nidoking. I prefer the entire Nidoran(M) line over Nidoran(F), mainly because I prefer pink and purple to blue. I also don't really like shiny Nidoqueen at all.

In general I do like them all with their normal coloring though.

Nidoking has a better color scheme (purple ftw), but Nidoqueen has a better and less overdesigned appearance.

I have bred a Nidoking and he has fared well. However, I also like Nidoqueen as well and would like to train one, so it's hard for me to choose one or the other.

Their appearance is also tough to choose one over the other, Nidoking looks fierce and rugged, while Nidoqueen appears tough and mellow.

Nidoking, because he can use both physical and special moves well and has a better shiny. Shiny Nidoqueen is just awful.

Nidoking because I'm a sexist.

I've known him for longer, I like his colours and Nidorino is one of my favourite Pokemon of all time.

I really like both, but I prefer Nidoqueen over Nidoking as the latter's 3D model ruined him for me somewhat.

Nidoking on this one. It's not something I really use a lot, but on the rare occasion I find myself doing any sort of competitive battling, I find myself gravitating towards it more often than not. Sheer Force + Life Orb is a pretty solid combo, haha.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom