• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Night Blood Academy: Back From the Grave (Mature)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Travis walked toward his room and entered him. Since this was going to be his home for several months, he needs to decorate it one day. " Hmm.. I need to put out my clothes before I sleep." He thought. He did it, placing on his chair his blue button shirt and black cargo pants. He promptly went to lie on bed, hoping to calm down his thoughts so he can sleep.

If one payed any attention, they would see that Lyssa went to her room a little too quickly. She threw his bag on her bed before sitting besides a wall. She was supporting her head on her hands. " What do I do?" She repeated the word a few times desperately. "Should I skip class and try to find a way out of here? What if they find out? Oh my luck." She said in despair. She then stood up and lied down on her bed, throwing the bag on the floor. "I will stay at my home forever if it means getting out of here." She said before closing her eyes and trying to find asleep,

I have no choice but to keep a low profile. Drew thought to himself, as he tried to fall asleep. All I have to do is make everyone think I'm a monster... I'm screwed...

Alice laid in her bed, as sleep evaded her grasp. Drew... Is it possible your human? But you seemed so nice... I'll ask you about it tomorrow. If you are human, I'll preserve my parents ideal... And protect you!

The next day, the sun rose on Night Blood Academy. At 7:00 Am sharp, a crow's caw was echoed through out the dorm as a wake up call. As the students awoke, they saw a schedule at each of their doors.

Your schedule read.

Class A

1st Period: Breakfast

2nd Period: English

3rd period: Biology

4th period: History

5th Period: Lunch

6th Period: Gym

7th Period: Math

8th Period: Art

After 8th Period, you have free time. For extra credit in each one of your classes, you may partake in a duel club where you may practice sparring with your fellow classmates in your monster form.

After getting ready, Drew made his way from the Dorm to the Dining Hall where the Opening Feast was held. Now, laid at each table, was a platter of many breakfast cereals, waffles, french toast, bacon, and much more.

Drew grabbed himself a plate of Bacon and waffles, before he started to sluggishly ate, rubbing the drowsiness out of his eyes.

After taking a shower and head to bed in one of his favorite comfort pants and a stuffed bull dog, morning had come. He laid the stuffed bull dog on his pillow and petted it, gently.

After dressing up in a dark red t-shirt with the picture of a black bull's head on the front, a pair of worn jeans and a pair of black sandals, he quickly made his way to the cafeteria, not without snatching the piece of paper blindly and absent mindedly. He stacked his plate with hash browns, biscuits, bacon and sausage patties. It was made obvious that even though he was part animal, he still retained his omnivore diet.

Last edited:
Lydia woke up on the floor. After changing her clothes, she headed towards the dining hall There, she grabbed a single slice of bacon. Uncertain of where else to sit, she took a seat across the table from Drew. "Ugh... Good morning to you, Drew..."

"Oh, hi!" Drew replied, rather startled from being interrupted from his deep thought. "How are you doing?" He asked, calming down a little.

"Alright, I suppose." Lydia tilted her head to the left and narrowed her eyes. "Are you feeling alright? You seemed to be spacing out there..."

"I'm fine!" Drew smiled, his lying being rather obvious.

Lydia could tell that Drew was hiding something, but wasn't sure what. She simply shrugged and smiled at him. "If you're absolutely certain..."
That's it?! A voice hissed in her head, causing her to cringe. It was a voice she hadn't heard in a while.

Travis entered the cafeteria with covering a yawn. He was reading the morning schedule, and he was excited that there was an art class. The school was definitively going to drown his sadness from being far away from home. He really hoped that this place would allow him to control his powers and maybe permanently stay at home. For now, he was going to make the best of it. He looked around, sitting where to sit, when he saw sitting at a table two of the people that he met yesterday. He picked up a plate and got himself a stack of pancakes with a side of scrambled eggs and a glass of apple juice. He thought it would be a good idea to sit there. He walked over and sat down. " Hi there." He said as he started cutting his pancakes.

Lyssa entered the dining hall causally, she learned not to attract any attention to herself. She picked up fruits and a glass of water. She secretly put up three knives in her pocket, they were just kitchen knives but at least she has something to defend herself She sat by herself in a

Mw stretched as she woke up smiling excitedly about the day. Dressing in some sneakers, a blue plaid skirt and white button up top she skipped to the cafeteria sitting down with Lydia and Drew. "Good morning!" she said cheerfully. She was extra happy due to there being an art class and couldn't wait to see what the class was like.

Nils had been somewhat sluggish about getting up, having slept curled up in his wolf-form all night, a pose he found more inviting than having to wake up and face the day. However, out of his sense of duty, he reprised his human form, dressing in clothes that, by their colour and dullness, might as well have just been the same ones as yesterday, though they weren't, and he headed down to breakfast, though he wasn't immensely hungry just yet.

James yawned as he walked into the dining hall for breakfast. From the looks of the schedule on his door, he was in for
a long day. Still, most of the subjects was stuff he was familiar with so maybe it wouldn't be so bad..yeah, right. In a
school for monsters, chances are that nothing was simple.

He took up some bacon, eggs and hash browns than sat down by himself and began eating.

Alice came down to the dinning hall, and she walked up to the table. "Drew, can I talk to you alone?" She asked, with a serious look on her face.

Drew nodded nervously, and followed Alice to a quiet corner of the Dining hall where no one would notice them talking.

Ssshe knows something, the voice whispered.
So? If there is a secret between them, it's my duty not to pry! Now get out of my head!
The voice giggled. I would, but mine doesn't exist right now... You idiot.
Just be quiet! Lydia sighed. Dealing with that voice had always been bothersome as a child. "Er, good morning, Mw..."

Last edited:
Lydia shook her head. "Alright, I suppose... And I doubt it's either. He... He's hiding something important, and it looks like she's noticed. I don't want to pry, but it's really nagging at me..."

Taking Drew into a quiet corner, Alice whispered in a serious voice.

"Drew, I'm going to ask you this point blank, and I want you to tell the truth." Alice whispered in a serious tone.

Drew bit his lip.

"I'm not going to hurt you if you are... I'll protect you." Alice whispered.

Drew gulped, before wordlessly nodding his head yes. "I'm sorry... For lying to you." Drew said awkwardly.

"It's okay, my parents always encouraged me to treat humans kindly, and if I can keep you from being killed. I can help fulfill their wish." She smiled.

"Thank you." Drew smiled, sensing the honesty and kindness in Alice's voice. "I trust you."

"Now that's settled." Alice smiled. "Lets get back to eating breakfast."

Alice and Drew walked back to the table, but Drew tripped and hit his nose on one of the chairs. "Damn it!" He swore, as blood trickled down his nose.

"Oh, let me help you." Alice worried, as she pulled a white handkerchief out of one of her pockets. She then started to wipe the blood off of his nose, but a dreamy look appeared in her eyes, as a content smile appeared crept itself into her face. "You smell so good..." She whispered dreamily.

Alice then bit down on Drew's neck, slowly draining him of his blood. But to onlookers, it simply looked like she was kissing him on the neck. Drew was too shocked to react, and simply stood there, dazed and confused.

"Dangit if I could transform I could hear what they are saying," Mw commented before Alice and Drew returned. When they did she was shocked as Alice went from cleaning off Drew's bloody nose to...kissing his neck...? Wait she was a vampire so that could mean she was biting him actually which would look like kissing except she couldn't really tell. However all she had to do was check Drew's neck afterwards to see if Alice left a bite mark...unless Drew was some species that healed fast. Suddenly Mw made herself confused.

"Hmm... You must like the taste of his blood... You must have smelled it last night when he cut his finger... That did happen, right?" I'm an idiot!
Hiding something... She must know. She hasn't met a non-vampiric monster before... If it's not a confession, then something must have happened between them... They've only been together where others could hear before just now...
I-I don't follow.
Of course the idiot doesn't follow.

Travis was eating the last of his pancakes when he saw Drew and Alice together, she seemed to be pressing her face on to his neck. He had no why she was doing that. She could be sucking his blood, but aren't vampires supposed to be doing that to humans? He shrugged and went back to eating, it ws rude to stare anyways.

Lyssa noticed from her little corner someone who is apparently giving a hickey to another person. She could help but give a small smile at this. " It's the same no matter what huh.." She said before she took a small sip of water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom