• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Night Blood Academy (Mature)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luna smiled, as she hugged Jack in a tight embrace. "No one's ever been so kind to me before." She whispered. "Even among witches, I was strange for being able to use Holy Magic... Other witches always treated me like I was a bad omen... Your one of the first people to say something so kind to me..."

Luna was practically crying with tears of joy. "I always thought if I could try and smile and act like everything was fine, that everything would be fine! But it only created an emptiness in my heart... But your the first person who genuinely made me smile!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We should probably call this another Draw." Alice said. "It'll be a waste of energy to continue any farther."

Last edited:
As Rei was heading back to his dorm room, he saw a small squad of giant spiders dragging what appeared to be a body wrapped in silk down the hall. Stepping out of the way of the strange beasts, (Who seemed to have just saluted him), Rei stepped into his room and began doing some homework.

Jack smiled and held Luna close, listening to her as she spoke. After she was done, he gently use done hand to wipe away a tear from her face, though this proved a little more troublesome than expected when it froze to his hand. Regardless, he quietly said "I'm glad to hear that I make you as happy as you do me. I wasn't the most well-received person either. Most people view an elemental who killed his summoner in a manner they would a child who killed his parent. I never would have thought I'd find comfort in another witch. "

He then paused to carefully move a strand of Luna'a hair from her eyes, his own blue eyes meeting hers as he finished.

"Especially in one like you."

Last edited:
The new student had become bored, and realizing he was unable to fight just yet, decided to go to the male dorms. "What a shame. And here, I thought I might gain my reputation. Oh well, there's always next time... in the meantime..." He said this to himself as he walked the halls, making his way to the main area for the boys.

OOC: So, @Shiki;, where's the new guy staying?

OOC: How about with Jack and Mauve

IC: Luna couldn't help what her body did next, as she leaned forward with her eyes closed her lips slightly pursed. Her lips then met with Jack's as she held him even tighter. To her, it just felt like the perfect moment that nothing could ruin.

Alice took, Maria's hand. "Your fairly skilled in combat, I've never had such a hard time pinning someone down." Alice complimented.

Jack was a bit surprised when Luna kissed him, but any hint of confusion quickly melted away as he too closed his eyes and returned the kiss, a small layer of snow forming on the ground around the two in the process. As he gently kissed Luna back, the ice elemental wrapped his arms around her and held her close, wanting the moment to last as long as possible.

Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end, and Jack eventually removed hi lips from Luna's to breathe. As he looked at her, he once more turned a rare (at least for him) shade of crimson. He tried to speak, but his sentences kept failing until he eventually got a sentence out , albeit an audibly nervous one.

"Wow. Luna that was....amazing."

Last edited:
Rei left his dorm and went to the library. On his way there, he saw Luna and Jack making out, and allowed a small smile to cross his lips. Rei walked into the library and sat down at a table he thought was empty, until he noticed a girl sitting there.

"Can I sit here?"

"..."

Rei couldn't tell if the girl was either very quiet, deaf, or was ignoring him. He went to speak again as flock of schoolgirls sat a nearby table, glaring at the girl while sending infatuated glances at Rei. Rei, however, thought all the attention was on him. 'Oh shit...The Enforcers were bad enough, but now an entire flock of girls want me dead?! Why do they keep looking at me...oh god, sometimes they glare, and sometimes they look at me like they're...HUNGRY... Rei quickly gathered his things and left, rushing as fast as he could to the safety of the dorm.

"It was..." Luna blushed, staring into Jack's blue eyes.

Jack smiled upon seeing Luna blush , though he had a similar one on his own face. Sighing happily , he simply looked into her eyes before a thought occurs to him.

"Luna, would you mind accompanying me back to my dorm for a moment? There's something I'd like for you to have? Well, aside from me as a boyfriend."

He then was surprised to hear a crunch when he adjusted his footing, looking down to see the snow that now surrounded them and quietly saying "Well that's new."

"Sure thing." Luna nodded in agreement.

Jack smiled and moved one of his hands to Luna 's , gently taking her with him as he walked through the school, earning a fair amount of glances from other students. Eventually , Jack reached the boys dorms and quickly made his way to his own. Pulling Luna in behind him, he let go of her hand to search through his backpack, soon after pulling a cube of bright blue ice out, which seems to start cracking upon contact with Jack's palm.

After the ice broke away, an aged talisman remained in his hand. It was brown and made of some old metal, with brilliant blue sapphires and lapis forming an intricate pattern around its center. Jack brushed a few remnants of ice from it before placing it in Luna'a hand.

"Luna, this is the talisman that was used to summon me. The old witch would use it to call me to her when she needed something. Originally, I took it with me so some random person wouldn't stumble upon it and pull me to them, but now I'd like you to have it. If you ever need me, just channel magi through it and it'll transport me to you immediately."

"Thank you." Luna replied. "I'll only call on you as a last resort... Okay."

Jack smiled and said "I'd only give this to someone who I genuinely care about.So about my other request....."

He then started to close his eyes and leaned in to kiss her again, ignoring the tiny part of his brain that was reminding him that the door was unlocked.

Last edited:
Deandre picked up his bag and went from the gym to his dorm, where he emptied out his bag and began reading a book that he got from the library titled Eragon. He layed back in the bed, and began reading, also thinkimg about the mysterious new student that literally seemed to come from nowhere.

The bell had rung, and indicated that it was time for dinner. The students arrived at the cafeteria with growling stomachs, as a variety of dinner foods such as beef, chicken, and pork were being served.

Alice entered the cafeteria with Drew, both of them being in their human forms. Alice grabbed a plate of pasta with extra cheeses while Drew had grabbed a plate of meatloaf. They sat down, and proceeded to eat their dinner, while Drew sipped more blood out of a thermos.

As the other students filed into the cafeteria, none paid any attention to the lone youth lagging slightly
behind. He was donned in a mostly dark attire, as indicated by the black sweatpants and the hoodie which
concealed his face. At least until he lowered it and took a sniff of the air,"Ahh...I smell good stuff being
cooked today.."

"I can smell it too, and I'm mostly just a voice in your head," came a giggle from inside his mind,"Hey,make
sure you get plenty of meat,ok? I'm starving in here!"

James, the boy in question, rolled his eyes,"Yeah, sure Kurai," He went over to the food and piled up his
plate with chicken, meat loaf, and fries. He than picked a lonely corner away from the people and took
a seat. With that, he began eating, paying little attention to what went on around him and trying not
to raise suspicion.

Mauve quickly made his way towards the cafeteria, when he passed the new student that was skulking the gym earlier. He was leaning against the wall, reading. Coming to a slow, Mauve asked, "Who are you? You were at the Self-Defense class, first I saw you."

"Hannibal Rouge. And yes, what of it? Can't I finish my chapter before I eat?" The new student hissed at Mauve. Mauve simply walked on, realizing he wasn't in the best of moods, though not noticing the glare he got from the shady student. Mauve made himself a plate of various meats and vegetables.

After Mauve left, Hannibal finished his chapter and slithered his way to the cafeteria. He took in all the scents and was overcome by the delectable meats provided. He quickly made a plate of spaghetti with meat sauce and meatballs. He sat down at a table a fair distance from Mauve, and began to eat.

Jack was pulled back to reality by the bell, which earned a sigh from him as he muttered "Well that pretty much ruined the moment." He then realized it was dinner time and was genuinely conflicted about whether or not he wanted anyone else to know about the romance between Luna and himself .

Deciding to leave it up to her, Jack walked towards the door , he turned back to Luna and said "I'll let you choose if you want people to know. I don't know how people would react to a first year and a second year dating. Anyways see you at dinner. "

He then left the room and made his way to the mess hall, notably more cheerful than usual. Upon reaching the hall, Jack got a plate with a steak on it before making his way to Drew and Alice's table. As he sat down, he looked towards Alice and asked "So how'd the fight go? I had....other matters to attend to, and you were still going when I left ."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom