• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Night Blood Academy (Mature)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Another draw." Alice replied. "Nothing special."

"You still did better then me." Thought aloud.

Jack shrugged and said "Dont think too badly of yourself for it. Most of us are experienced or otherwise talented fighters. Heck half of us can regenerate while fighting. Add in a collective pride that makes yielding unlikely and rules discouraging killing and it would seem that there's bound only to be draws."

Deandre went through the cafeteria line, piling up his plate with a wide variety of meats, most of which were beef, and a little bit of fish. As he was about to sit next to his friends with his plate in hand, he caught a glimpse of a student he never seen before and sat at the table with the student instead. "Well I haven't seen you here before" he said to James, "The name's Deandre, and you are?" he greeted.

James was right in the middle of taking another mouthful of fries when he jumped at the sight
of the guy sitting next to him,"Oh! My apologies, I thought I was the only one here,"

He scratched the back of his neck nervously,"I'm James..James Maxwell, it's not surprising
you didn't take notice of me before, seeing as I prefer to stick to the shadows and not
bother anyone." The young lad took a sip of his juice.

Hannibal, having finished his meal, went right back to his book. The book was about snakes in religion and popular culture. Every now and then, he would look up to survey his classmates. "Finally, a place with only monsters... a sanctuary for my kind, and my kind only." He mumbled this to himself as he returned to his book.

His slit tongue licked his lips, as he felt hungrier smelling the delicious food nearby.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mauve finished his meal, and simply relaxed in his seat. "I hope I don't room with that angry individual. Not a fun time, indeed... " he mumbled to himself. Resting his head in his hands, he looked up to the ceiling and became lost in thought.

Rei slowly stepped out of his dorm, and looked at both ends of the hall. Good, no hordes of girls. Rei rushed to the cafeteria and sat with Alice and Drew. "You will not BELIEVE the day I'm having...."

"What's going on?" Drew asked.

"Ok, so I went to the Library, right? So I sit at my usual table, the one farthest away, and there's this girl there. So I ask if I can sit there, she doesn't answer me, and then I see a group of girls at a few other tables, and they're all glaring at me, and sometimes they look at me like I'm hot....you think they want to kill me?"

"It's possible." Alice thought aloud. "Especially if they were Sirens or something similar."

Jack chuckled at Maria's remark and said "Maria at this school weird occurrences are all too frequent. Which would beg the question of if that renders them normal."

He then thought about Luna and then added "Besides, weird isn't always a bad thing. It sometimes just means you're leaving your comfort zone."

"I'm not saying it in that way," Maria deadpanned at Jack as she took another bite from the chicken wing. "What bothers me is the fact that things are happening too quickly, this is still supposed to be a school but it just feels awkward sometimes," he pointed out as she leaned against her chair. "Or maybe I'm just bored cause nothing happens when I'm around...yeah probably that," she said before holding a wing in front of Jack. "Want one?"

"Stick to the shadows? Its not like your going to be unnoticed forever you know..." Deandre said. He took a fish from the pile of meat on his plate and took a bite out of it. "So you been here since the beginning of school and not just come out of nowhere?....Well I shouldn't be talking...I kinda sticked to the shadows my self a bit. I consider myself a shy person."

"I know, I know.." James said with a sigh as he took a bite of his meat loaf, he swallowed before speaking
again,"It's just..well..I've had some bad experiences with people who I Thought were my friends..but.." He
shook his head,"Let's simply say..they weren't.."

At reflecting on his memories, he felt Kurai inside him growling and it showed as his eyes briefly turned
red, he blinked hard and returned them to normal,"..But yeah, you being a shy person too I guess you
can understand where I'm coming from."

Jack smiled and said "Sure" and reached out to take the wing. As soon as he touched the chicken wing, however , it immediately froze solid. As Jack let go of the wing and let it fall to the table, he angrily said "Dammit. I thought that not freezing Luna meant I had gotten control of tha......."

Realizing what he had just said, his face quickly turned a faint red as Jack tried to let the sentence die.

"I kinda do understand...but i'm trying to grow out of it y'know?" He took another bite of his fish, and reached to a hamburger. "We could be friends if you want."

Alright, that was the last thing he expected to hear, this guy he had just randomly met
in the dining hall..was offering to become friends with him?

"Well..this is an unexpected twist if there ever was one." Kurai piped up, offering her
two cents from inside his head.

James could only ponder this thought over for a second as he ran a hand through
his hair,"Ah geez..this is so unexpected..but..as a certain show taught me..if you give
up without even trying, nothing will begin.."

"..So yeah, sure, we can give being friends a shot."

Jack sighed as be facepalmed. So much for keeping it a secret. As he removed his hand from his face, ice spikes shot out of his shoulders to match his temper . Without even acknowledging this new occurrence, he said "Firstly, don't ever call me ice boy. You can call me Jack. You can call me Frostbite. Hell you can even call me Jack Frost. But never call me ice boy."

He then calmed down a bit, ice spikes retracting into his shoulders as he took a deep breath. He then waited a moment before saying "Since you guys would force it out of me, I'll confess . Yes I guess I did need a warm up. But it was just kissing. Nothing more."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom